Solange Cancels Coachella Performances

Started by Freemala Harris, April 07, 2019, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Drogon

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Dawn>Solange musically 
especially comparing their new albums 
New Breed>When I Get Home 

Vonc2002

Damn even RAY is on to sumn. Solange's music ain't good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

yeah Dawn may be a pretentious ho but her music >>> 

and she'd be perfect for a coachella type mess

Ulysses

I don't think anyone was going to Coachella in hopes of seeing Solange anyway...

Kaeli.

dawn is such an ugly, insecure girl with bad, generic sounding music and a shitty personality 

praying 
she'll never be cute tho </3

Vonc2002

If it's one thing dawn definitely doesn't have it's generic sounding music :dead:

Kaeli.

i'm stating my opinion faggot 

deal with it 

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on April 08, 2019, 01:54:34 PM
yeah Dawn may be a pretentious ho but her music >>>

and she'd be perfect for a coachella type mess
Exactly!
Solange released that last album and now she alluve sudden makes good music :dead:
2 yrs later we ain't even listening to that shit and it definitely ain't nobody listening to that current trash ass album