Stan For 'Where You Wanna Be' Quee

Started by Freemala Harris, April 27, 2019, 01:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

This EPIC ass song!!!! Still wish it was a single or at least perform it Brandy!!

Ulysses

Who is this mess? 

This is also one of my fave Bran songs 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on April 27, 2019, 01:27:33 PM
This EPIC ass song!!!! Still wish it was a single or at least perform it Brandy!!

yeah we will neverhear it live to think brandy has 6 albums and over 3/4's of it we have never heard one NOTE of live is kinda upsetting if you think about

African Queen

Why is Missy looking deep into my soul like that? :diddraispoot:

CREAM.

I love this song so much :stressed:

stan trans king 

Moon

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!!!! One of my favs from her.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: afromoondiac on April 27, 2019, 04:54:44 PM
this would've been a hit back in 04
!!!!!!!!!! I was with Kanye. Dont know why this wasnt the 2nd single. WIS2U was so overhyped imo.

Admin

Ma Lo

This song still sounds amazing and Nina is a Brandy stan.

Harlem

Quote from: Jussie Lying on April 27, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

yeah we will neverhear it live to think brandy has 6 albums and over 3/4's of it we have never heard one NOTE of live is kinda upsetting if you think about

!!!!

I was just going through her catalog last night and I thought the same. Especially with Jay-Z doing a B-Sides tour, she def needs a Deep Cuts tour and make it a experience to make up for all the failed eras

Harlem

Quote from: Trey on April 27, 2019, 05:07:51 PM
Quote from: afromoondiac on April 27, 2019, 04:54:44 PM
this would've been a hit back in 04
!!!!!!!!!! I was with Kanye. Dont know why this wasnt the 2nd single. WIS2U was so overhyped imo.

!!!!!!!

Especially during that Ye era/sound ruling radio. It would've been a perfect follow up to TAOL. I feel for her though b/c I know the label shifted her initial sound as she wanted the Timbaland sound to lead the album but releasing I Tried as 2nd or 3rd would've made it shift appropriately regardless