Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: MrMoon on January 26, 2019, 05:50:38 AM
Well, reschedule it in June.
I?m ready to come back to see DC through a tropical lens.

The custom guy gave me the side eyes cause I told him I was there for the weekend to see Brandy BUT SHE CANCELLED.
fdsfsgadrdrgdr now he probably thinks you're a drug mule  :dead: :dead: :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 25, 2019, 10:54:58 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 25, 2019, 10:53:32 PM
I?m hearing people chatting that they would?ve rather her fake a fainting on stage for a bigger story and impact.... now that would?ve been crazy smh

sddjmFOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFKls

is it u

r u the people

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Gilgamesh.

I hope she recovers soon. I'm inclined to believe her but sick or not she should have handled his better.

Music is the only thing that can make this right.

African Queen

BranBran

I think she didn?t handle this the right way and the ?althougt...? wasn?t the best way to start her explanations either.

Tbh it still piss me off that I don?t think I?ll be able to come all the way from Spain again, but I hope the best for her and that she recovers soon.

D.I.E.G.O.

Wishing Queen a speedy recovery. I?m very disappointed, but her health comes first.

HUGO

The custom guy gave me the side eyes cause I told him I was there for the weekend to see Brandy BUT SHE CANCELLED.

I would honestly prefer if it was rescheduled.
:'(

I just wanna see the show.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 07:29:48 AM

!!!

:stressed:

CHOKE

AfroJisiac

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 07:22:33 AM
Quote from: BranBran on January 26, 2019, 07:07:40 AM
I think she didn?t handle this the right way and the ?althougt...? wasn?t the best way to start her explanations either.

Tbh it still piss me off that I don?t think I?ll be able to come all the way from Spain again, but I hope the best for her and that she recovers soon.
I kinda clocked that too.

It almost comes off as "I really don't have to do this cuz the center already covered it, but here's a courtesy mess for you guys"

Kinda unnecessary, considering the circumstances. Just say what you gotta say goddess

pretty much...

i love Bran so much but i'm a bit disappointed at the way she sometimes treat her fans...
so many of us are on her team no matter what and sometimes it's just fuckin' frustrating.

Sovereign.

Guys! It sounds like we should all write in to the Kennedy Center to make her a part of the 2019-2020 season. I?d hate for her and everybody else?s hard work to be in vain. I say send in letters or write to them on their website. A possible idea.

Sovereign.

She?s highly professional and The Kennedy Center seems to have permitted her grace because she is professional and a hardworker it would only make sense for them to allow her back.

Young

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on January 26, 2019, 07:33:09 AM
Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 07:29:48 AM

!!!

:stressed:

Sovereign.

She choreographed and arranged the music. :'( This damn triple threat.