Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 01:46:48 PM
I don't know why she doesn't know or realize that being up in people's faces as they're eating is like the rudest thing you can do.

But I guess if they're familiar with her Insta, they should be prepared for that when they come - as part of the experience with her.

Her energy is lovely.
I would be over it
My homegirl has been a few times  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

CREAM.

And this song sounds dated as fuck

PEEN is gonn be a mess.

fresh

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 07, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
If even Drake?s pure number are 150k

Nickel is going to struggle. She?s a non factor on streaming  :kii:

So what should her numbers be to be considered a hit in your eyes?

FRANCE

Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
I do wish Nicki would get a bit more creative visually. The ass up face down thing is getting tired. :dead:

She just need to take a break and figure things out. Regroup a bit. :udontlookok:

She did that already tho after No Frauds flopped. And still came back with trash. The Pinkprint came out, what, 4 years ago? Her time's up.

FRANCE

Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 11:40:42 PM
Quote from: Drop on July 07, 2018, 11:34:52 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 07, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
I do wish Nicki would get a bit more creative visually. The ass up face down thing is getting tired. :dead:

She just need to take a break and figure things out. Regroup a bit. :udontlookok:

She did that already tho after No Frauds flopped. And still came back with trash. The Pinkprint came out, what, 4 years ago? Her time's up.
You were rooting for Remy Ma's reign in hip-hop. Worry about the outcome of that.
326   Nicki Minaj   Rich Sex (feat. Lil Wayne)

ssw4919

She should have been making her transition to acting, fashion, producing films, or something else long ago.  Rap doesn?t have a long shelf life.  She had a good run.

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

When I tell you I must've not even played this song all the way through when it came out  :dead:

Ariana is the only good part of this song. Where is the beat during Nicki's solo parts?  :diddraispoot:  :usureuok:
She looks IMMACULATE in this white during the beginning. Video is useless tbh and the song aint good.