Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Cody aint here and he isn't coming to back you up. I'm texting him now SCREAMING.   

:kii:

That whole narrative is lame anyway, which is why i dont even bother to entertain it.
you didn't fume for pgs. So yea, SCARED
Nigga, WHAT :dead:
Maybe if yo ass didn't talked less you wouldn't be backed into a corner in MULTIPLE threads  :kii:

Aint this the same faggot that was talking about everybody else being codependent in that other thread, so why is he constantly yelling for Cody every time you step in a thread when he aint posted in over a month?

Fag stand on your own fucking feet.

I can't stand a hypocritical ass fag.     

Contradicts himself every chance he gets.  Wants to talk about pure sales but goes up for a streaming plaque. Wants to drag mya for being out the game but ciara aint had a successful album in over a damn decade. Wants so badly to portray this one fag army but lives for a fckn cosign. This fag was scrambled throughout this whole fckn thread and it has me ki'd tf out :kii:

The fag is honestly a wreck.

He went from     

Want my attention so bad
Not reading that blue font
You're boring to battle

35+ pages later responding, typing paragraphs and posting screenshots, bringing up everybody and their momma that's not even in the thread. We've got this bitch FRAZZLED.

All that fake Nicki stanning has completely fried those last 2 brain cells. Speaking of Nicki we still haven't seen a receipt for those Superbass sales and I don't recall Talik posting a receipt for any of Nicki's song except MAYBE Chun Li, but be the main fag asking everybody else to prove their loyalty.

Can't stand a fake phony ass fag. Sis hoping Cody come in and fight his battles because he's trying to stay on his good side to avoid any Ciara lashings and lashings in general, but ONE WOMAN ARMY! Standalone! I'm still screaming at him trying to derail the thread and lash Mya like that would make us take our feet off his tar stained neck.

Hypocritical ass fag. Let Lew come in and say something to you and Talik will be the first one on that quote button. This faggot is falling apart. 

:plzstop:

fedswatchin

***vonc and draids quote each other and reiterate the same lamebrain bullshit everybody already ignored***

LOONA.

🦚

Why lisnard keep acting like Cody hasn?t dragged him into submission. Isn?t that where we got Ciara?s flop club tour numbers from?  :kii:

For a username called OWN IT...you sure like to tip toe around the truth.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Uh oh! Another teammate for y'all to lean on. Somebody quote sle!

LOONA.

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 08, 2018, 04:12:08 PM
Why lisnard keep acting like Cody hasn?t dragged him into submission. Isn?t that where we got Ciara?s flop club tour numbers from?  :kii:

For a username called OWN IT...you sure like to tip toe around the truth.

fhfjjkkfffffff

Cody! Cody! Cody!

And still scared to say anything about Bey after we drag Ci to hell and back by her roach infested Jackie wig.

How long before she runs to Ralf or goes crying in somebody's pms for support? 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 04:10:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Cody aint here and he isn't coming to back you up. I'm texting him now SCREAMING.   

That whole narrative is lame anyway, which is why i dont even bother to entertain it.
you didn't fume for pgs. So yea, SCARED
Nigga, WHAT :dead:
Maybe if yo ass didn't talked less you wouldn't be backed into a corner in MULTIPLE threads  :kii:

Aint this the same faggot that was talking about everybody else being codependent in that other thread, so why is he constantly yelling for Cody every time you step in a thread when he aint posted in over a month?

Fag stand on your own fucking feet.

I can't stand a hypocritical ass fag.     

Contradicts himself every chance he gets.  Wants to talk about pure sales but goes up for a streaming plaque. Wants to drag mya for being out the game but ciara aint had a successful album in over a damn decade. Wants so badly to portray this one fag army but lives for a fckn cosign. This fag was scrambled throughout this whole fckn thread and it has me ki'd tf out :kii:

The fag is honestly a wreck.

He went from     

Want my attention so bad
Not reading that blue font
You're boring to battle

35+ pages later responding, typing paragraphs and posting screenshots, bringing up everybody and their momma that's not even in the thread. We've got this bitch FRAZZLED.

sddddddddddddddddssssdffdfdddddddd
This weak nigga been in here reaching for a lifeline since we asked for those nicki receipts.
Mya, Afro, CODY!
Weak fag, learn to stand on ur own and take that L with some damn dignity because this is cringeworthy :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

July 08, 2018, 04:17:12 PM #594 Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:20:21 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Redskin on July 08, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
She never called on me in here :usureuok:
He used you and those nonsensical ass posts to divert attention a time or two. Stop inserting yourself :dead:

LOONA.

Speaking of backing down

When I practically called this nigga fake and two faced toward Afro and he didn't have shit to say   

I know he's pissed behind that keyboard because he thought we had some sort of mutual understanding/camaraderie all because I wouldn't put my foot on his neck or lash Ci.

The HURT and ANGUISH seeping outta his font the other day when I said Ci was done. Sis was absolutely flabbergasted.     

omf! drais how could u!

These preemptive strikes I've taken on Talik's wig have him scrambling. You can't tell me he's not in everybody's PM trying to dig up some tea.     

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Uh oh! Another teammate for y'all to lean on. Somebody quote sle!
dassasssss

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Mariah4ever

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvshbj

do u gorls evr stfu

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 08, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
She never called on me in here :usureuok:
He used you and those nonsensical ass posts to divert attention a time or two. Stop inserting yourself :dead:

Talik be struggling to derail the topic and it never works.

We're never gonna stop stomping on that nigga.  :kii:     

fedswatchin

Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

***vonc and draids quote each other and reiterate the same lamebrain bullshit everybody already ignored***