Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Redskin on July 09, 2018, 04:09:07 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 03:27:50 AM
And you're still quoting posts about a girl that pays you dust most of the time
Ultimately, the quoted posts are about me posting random Ciara pics.

But I don't see the harm in posting random pictures. We do it all the time here. I actually started that trend on BSource. So why wouldn't I partake in it myself?

So if the message to me is, "Afro, you're not allowed to post random pics of music artists as we're discussing artists, nor are you allowed to tell us about songs that you like. It's offensive. And if you do post random pics, they must NOT be of the artist we are discussing", I find that to be pretty silly.

If I go out of my way to attack someone or shade someone, that's a different story.

Or even if I move to address someone, as I did Lazarus in this thread, that's a different story as well. But I chose to address Laz because he and I usually can have a pretty decent conversation without it getting too deep. And that's exactly what happened. We didn't see eye to eye, but we said what we had to say and kept it moving respectfully.

It didn't randomly resort to low blows, or name-calling, or any of that other stuff.
right. Everybody comes in and posts random pics :dead:

They know they were just looking for a reason to bring you into it. :dead: they're obsessed with you and lose all sense of logic and reason when you start posting. The gorls start stuttering like they stuck on stupid.

I don't think you'll ever be able to make sense out of it. :dead: I would say just get a good pen and get these niggas they autographs

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 02:50:46 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 08, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 08, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
To be fair, 'ya...

You kinda have a way of finding your way into Lis vs **insert member** arguments.

It's almost as if you enjoy going at it with her or something.

If you quote someone's lashing with kii's, they probably will come at you next. Kinda the way things work here on BSource. I think we all have been here long enough to know that.

If you don't enjoy communicating or arguing with her, it'd probably be best to stop doing that. That seems to be where things get tangy between you two. See: this thread.

But mess. Just an observation.

Afro, I'll do what I want, when I want, however I want. Ok.
Of course you will. lol We all will.

Just made an observation, that's all.

An observation? Or trying to somehow make this about you.  :dead:
fgjjkkkkkkkll

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 01:06:20 PM
Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 08, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
The nerve to attack missy when Ciara only has a Grammy for being a cameo in a missy video  :plzstop:
fddhjjfjkf

Has Ciara sold 30 million of ANYTHING?     

Not NOTHING

i jus

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 08, 2018, 01:13:02 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
QuoteWith 7.6 million albums sold in the U.S., Elliott is not only a trailblazer, but a record-holder, reigning as the best-selling female rap album artist in Nielsen Music history.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6770280/ask-billboard-missy-elliotts-career-album-sales

The more you know     
no one needed to know this. :dead: This was dumbest shit posted in here, hands down

An actual RECEIPT from a company that collects and tracks SALES.

Sissy you just stated two posts above you read some bullshit about Nicki's sales off of fucking WIKIPEDIA, and you have the audacity to question Billboard & Nielsen?  You don't even know what countries Nielsen tracks and you in here spewing bullshit about some imaginary ass 10 million figure you can't provide a source for.

You look dumb as fuck and need to take yet ANOTHER L.

Stick to the lakes and the rivers that you're used to (or in your case ponds and creeks) and fake stanning for Bey in hopes of the Hive not tearing Ci's matted Goodies wig apart.     

:plzstop:

SSW!
Wtf!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 08, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
Vonc you clocked it. All those Ciara photos are indirectly inserting oneself into the mess.
!!!!
It?s nuts!

🦚

This woe is me spiel. You were being messy and got clocked. Get over it.

Dead at you in the shadows posting Ciara pics (to proclaim your loyalty to lisnard) and not hopping in drais, Vonc or my quotes.

But was quick to try to double team My?.

I see you for your works and your deeds.  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Quote from: Redskin on July 09, 2018, 04:43:56 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
Quote from: Redskin on July 09, 2018, 04:09:07 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 03:27:50 AM
And you're still quoting posts about a girl that pays you dust most of the time
Ultimately, the quoted posts are about me posting random Ciara pics.

But I don't see the harm in posting random pictures. We do it all the time here. I actually started that trend on BSource. So why wouldn't I partake in it myself?

So if the message to me is, "Afro, you're not allowed to post random pics of music artists as we're discussing artists, nor are you allowed to tell us about songs that you like. It's offensive. And if you do post random pics, they must NOT be of the artist we are discussing", I find that to be pretty silly.

If I go out of my way to attack someone or shade someone, that's a different story.

Or even if I move to address someone, as I did Lazarus in this thread, that's a different story as well. But I chose to address Laz because he and I usually can have a pretty decent conversation without it getting too deep. And that's exactly what happened. We didn't see eye to eye, but we said what we had to say and kept it moving respectfully.

It didn't randomly resort to low blows, or name-calling, or any of that other stuff.
right. Everybody comes in and posts random pics :dead:

They know they were just looking for a reason to bring you into it. :dead: they're obsessed with you and lose all sense of logic and reason when you start posting. The gorls start stuttering like they stuck on stupid.

I don't think you'll ever be able to make sense out of it. :dead: I would say just get a good pen and get these niggas they autographs
I just found it odd that I was being insulted simply for posting random Ciara pics.

I didn't think it called for all of that. I haven't done anything wrong to anyone in here or said anything rude.

But it is what it is.

Life is good either way. Very good.
let them seethe from the sidelines :blessed: you are blessed and highly favored

FlowerBomb

hsjsjsjsjhsshhshhsshhshaahah
And when it?s gets HOT watch lis leave him the lurch like he didn?t the last 4 times
That?s why this fro/lis quote-cling jamorebee has me in tears

fedswatchin

I'm saying it

It's a kii to see these creatures pop up and fume in and out over some Ci pics being posted :kii: its like they're too stupid to realize how perturbed and bothered they look

fedswatchin

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
QuoteWith 7.6 million albums sold in the U.S., Elliott is not only a trailblazer, but a record-holder, reigning as the best-selling female rap album artist in Nielsen Music history.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6770280/ask-billboard-missy-elliotts-career-album-sales

The more you know     
no one needed to know this. :dead: This was dumbest shit posted in here, hands down

An actual RECEIPT from a company that collects and tracks SALES.

Sissy you just stated two posts above you read some bullshit about Nicki's sales off of fucking WIKIPEDIA, and you have the audacity to question Billboard & Nielsen?  You don't even know what countries Nielsen tracks and you in here spewing bullshit about some imaginary ass 10 million figure you can't provide a source for.

You look dumb as fuck and need to take yet ANOTHER L.

Stick to the lakes and the rivers that you're used to (or in your case ponds and creeks) and fake stanning for Bey in hopes of the Hive not tearing Ci's matted Goodies wig apart.     

:guys:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Redskin on July 09, 2018, 04:52:51 AM
I don?t anticipate anything getting ?hot?

Unless there?s more insults coming my way for posting random Ciara pics about 12 hours ago.
that's how you know they mad :plzstop: when random pictures get under your skin

CREAM.

fresh

Quote from: Red Boi on July 09, 2018, 01:40:12 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 09, 2018, 01:35:52 AM
animal

the way Whitney and bobby gathered  Kim's wig dowwwwnee in that Whitney movie had me scrambling for air