Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Red Boi on July 09, 2018, 12:07:04 PM
So we're now using previous discussions on the board (which are still unrelated to the topic at hand) as a bridge of relevance to justify insulting me for posting random Ciara pictures?

I still don't get it.
If u feel like it's not relevant that's on u and not for us to make u understand.  Point is, u dont get to decide when we bring it up.  If u didn't want it discussed at any point then u should've kept it to yourself.  Period.  U wanted to insert yourself well here u are in the thick of it.  Since u wanna talk about randomly bringing shit up lemme TRULY be random and talk about u being a complete bitch made ass nigga and having yummy's mess deleted, faggot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Nine on July 09, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
:guys:

Let me think of ways to make this thread about Nine.

Just breathe. I?m sure someone will ask where that smell is coming from. ?Et voila?  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

July 09, 2018, 12:25:30 PM #693 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:26:14 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Guilty on July 09, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
vonc
Im sorry but the nerve of this faggot.  U think u just get to POP back up a week later after revealing to everyone how much of a bitch u are. Fag, let's discuss.  Are u ready to admit ur the epitome of a bothered ass FAGGOT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 09, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Just breathe. I?m sure someone will ask where that smell is coming from. ?Et voila?  :cheerup:
jnlkmmkkmmkmkn

hmmm

I'l try that if kicking ur ass doesn't work

Now square up hun

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 09, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
vonc
Im sorry but the nerve of this faggot.  U think u just get to POP back up a week later after revealing to everyone how much of a bitch u are. Fag, let's discuss.  Are u ready to admit ur the epitome of a bothered ass FAGGOT!
dffggr just leave her
she's playing dumb, maybe when her lapdog wakes up her brain will start working

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on July 09, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 09, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
vonc
dffggr just leave her
she's playing dumb, maybe when her lapdog wakes up her brain will start working
I'm ready to hold those fat ass feet to the fire but w/e, i guess :bvy:

🦚

Quote from: Nine on July 09, 2018, 12:25:44 PM
Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 09, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

jnlkmmkkmmkmkn

hmmm

I'l try that if kicking ur ass doesn't work

Now square up hun

Come on with it.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lazarus

July 09, 2018, 03:05:19 PM #702 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:19:54 PM by Lazarus
Afro, to be clear it was never about the pics. :dead:  I just find it funny when you decided to call me out after you made an "observation" and decided to offer your Afro's self hotline tips over a few quotes, I quoted in regards to Nicki Minaj shade. :dead: Ijs.

And if you're speaking in regards to that thread Gen created about her leaving. She basically in a nutshell gave the board permission to drag her. I'm pretty sure if Gen wasn't a Ci, Tal wouldn't give two fucks. Let's keep it all the way funky. :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on July 09, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
Afro, to be clear it was never about the pics. :dead:  I just find it funny when you decided to call me out after you made an "observation" and decided to offer your Afro's self hotline tips over a few quotes, I quoted in regards to Nicki Minaj shade. :dead: Ijs.

!!!!!!!!!!!
It's hilarious that a grown ass man that is seemingly logical is trying to act completely obtuse.