Billie Eyelash releases lesbian-themed, sex-fuelled music video “Lost Cause”

Started by Lucid Salvatore, June 02, 2021, 09:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

I told y'all this girl was FAKE  :kii: literally 3 or 4 months ago, this girl was dressed from head to toe in oversized garments telling us to "not sexualize my body", and now she's baring it all and twerking to this terrible song

I'm glad the public are starting to see through this ho's gimmick. It was always obvious she was gonna sex it up eventually, but sis... not on album #2  :dead: it's a drastic change from her first album/era & she's alienating her fan base with this new image. The gorls aren't using.

Btw that lead single she released last month flopped DOWNE

So glad to see this basic white ho crumble :blessed:

CHOKE

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 02, 2021, 09:21:58 PM
I told y'all this girl was FAKE  :kii: literally 3 or 4 months ago, this girl was dressed from head to toe in oversized garments telling us to "not sexualize my body", and now she's baring it all and twerking to this terrible song

I'm glad the public are starting to see through this ho's gimmick. It was always obvious she was gonna sex it up eventually, but sis... not on album #2  :dead: it's a drastic change from her first album/era & she's alienating her fan base with this new image. The gorls aren't using.

Btw that lead single she released last month flopped DOWNE

So glad to see this basic white ho crumble :blessed:
I hate Billie but um... her tea is already platinum eligible when it comes out  :plzstop:

Your Power is also the 3rd single. Like AgsnnsjsjHSJJSISOS The album already has 3 top 10 hits.

as far as SEXing it up on the second album... when was the last time that didn't work for a Gorl? it worked well for Britney and Xtinct

FRANCE

Vonc2002

Is there a rule that songs u grind and twerk too should be fast?  :dead:
This groove is actually perfect for a grind,  sexy twerk mess. Billie>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Also billie is 19 and growing into a woman. She definitely shouldn't have been twerking and sexing it up 3 yrs ago :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

ALSO, we're aware that all these songs released thus far are top 10 songs, right?  Close this :dead:

Gilgamesh.

This is my first time hearing this. I kinda like it.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Girl, you're reaching. :uhh: It's not like she's all sexed up in this video like Xtinct was in Dirrty. :usuresis:
She's just having a fun party with her girlfriends.

Nonchalantboi

I love this song....it's def not lesbian theme but more like usually girls just having and being goofy  :dead: lol @ artist being fake for being themselves and trying new things  :plzstop:

🔥🔥🔥

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on June 03, 2021, 06:12:48 AM
I love this song....it's def not lesbian theme but more like usually girls just having and being goofy  :dead: lol @ artist being fake for being themselves and trying new things  :plzstop:
ndnddndj
When his fave literally went from hip hop clown to bad bodied stripper in the space 1.5 era's