Young Actress - ‘Precious Way’ joins Queens ABC as Brandy’s daughter. Recurring.

Started by b7, September 08, 2021, 01:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Reminder: They were the "Nasty bitches" in the 90's but in present day, the groups name will be "QUEENS". Thank the lord

Anyway, this part of the story is giving Double platinum 😍 and i am absolutely here for it 

QuoteWay will play Jojo, Naomi's, 20-year-old, estranged daughter, who has been living with her grandmother while Naomi has been chasing after her elusive lost fame. Bitterly resentful of her absentee mother, JoJo has written Naomi off for good, and tells her so in no uncertain terms. But when Naomi invites her to attend her comeback at one of the award shows, JoJo is dazzled by this side of her mother, a new perception of Naomi that may spark their reconciliation

https://deadline.com/2021/09/queens-precious-way-abc-musical-drama-series-recurring-1234827262/

b7

This musical drama on primetime tv omf premieres October 19th btw.

Brandy .... You so damn legendary, girl.

Sovereign.

b7

Cowgirl

b7

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Precious went from having Jackee Harry playing her mom to brandy and MC Lyte as a mentor. Love this casting,.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 08, 2021, 04:24:48 PM
Precious went from having Jackee Harry playing her mom to brandy and MC Lyte as a mentor. Love this casting,.
oh wow!

Was she on the soaps or what show? She honestly looks like she can be related to Brandy:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 08, 2021, 09:24:59 PM
oh wow!

Was she on the soaps or what show? She honestly looks like she can be related to Brandy:

Yes. Days of our lives she does have brandy smile.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 08, 2021, 11:31:50 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 08, 2021, 09:24:59 PM
oh wow!

Yes. Days of our lives she does have brandy smile.
:loose2when: :loose2when: