CBB Official Thread - Close This Thread

Started by asdfghjkl, January 20, 2016, 03:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Yeah the whole "Oh I get along with everyone in the house" then turn around and say "I didn't really connect with you but these past few days..." Like if they don't get out of here with the fuck shit. This passive aggressive racism is late.

asdfghjkl

these stupid ass reason's for nominations :uhh:

asdfghjkl

has anyone noticed the amount of smoking they do :uhh:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Manny on January 20, 2016, 09:49:53 PM
!!!!!!!!!

the BULK of them are hooked on them cancer sticks. sad. :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: H??R J?RD∆Ń on January 20, 2016, 09:46:12 PM
Yeah the whole "Oh I get along with everyone in the house" then turn around and say "I didn't really connect with you but these past few days..." Like if they don't get out of here with the fuck shit. This passive aggressive racism is late.

That really didnt make sense to me if u were fine with her these past few days then why vote for her to be eliminated??

Trubran

Yea, it's kinda paining me to watch.  She's so alone and everything ya'll are saying is so true.  They nominate her because she's black and from the U.S.  All day long, everyone has so much shit to say about everyone else until it's time to nominate, then it's so hard because they get along with everyone.  The only real beef is John and Gemma and John faggot ass need to go.  It's so hard not to take this shit personal. I few of them I wanna whoop their ass myself.

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Trubran on January 21, 2016, 12:07:10 AM
Yea, it's kinda paining me to watch.  She's so alone and everything ya'll are saying is so true.  They nominate her because she's black and from the U.S.  All day long, everyone has so much shit to say about everyone else until it's time to nominate, then it's so hard because they get along with everyone.  The only real beef is John and Gemma and John faggot ass need to go.  It's so hard not to take this shit personal. I few of them I wanna whoop their ass myself.

:lipton:

tigernathan

My heart is heavy for Tiff'. Like really. :stressed: 7 nominations for the most pettiest reasons. I just can't... and the thing is she tries so hard to integrate into the group. But they always leave her out. Wtf was Darren talking about tho :uhh: What distress did Tiff' cause him? :uhh: and Jeremy is so pressed. I can't.

tigernathan

Quote from: Manny on January 20, 2016, 09:49:53 PM

!!! :plzstop: omg

What kind of chimney.
I wonder if the production provides cigarettes :uhh: They're never low on cigarettes.

AIDS!

Hhhh smoking is a British thing :dead:

GLOCK

I feel bad for tiff
The wall they are clanning up against queen
I saw it in her that she wanted to make it a black thing but I'm glad she found a work around
She is everything.. Hoping she wins this mess!
Everyone is disgusting and they all lack a backbone .. With the exception of Tiff

death

gimme a link to tha ep where they nom'nates her

needa catch up

Zankou.

Quote from: Amara on January 21, 2016, 06:12:03 AM
Hhhh smoking is a British thing :dead:

so are yellow, decaying teeth. I heard

AIDS!

And pot bellies, type 16 diabetes and Coca Cola running through veins is an American thing

AIDS!