Coming back out

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Ma Lo

I don't like it. Forced. And white gorls like don't serve sex to me go put your dress back on girl.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Killa Kipp on November 09, 2022, 11:06:23 PMWhen is the Morning Show
Coming back out

There's no release date yet but likely before the end of the year. They have been filming and there's some new cast members like Jon Hamm and Tig Notaro

Killa Kipp

Quote from: long-timeTheRoofFan on November 10, 2022, 09:49:13 AM
Quote from: Killa Kipp on November 09, 2022, 11:06:23 PMWhen is the Morning Show
Coming back out

There's no release date yet but likely before the end of the year. They have been filming and there's some new cast members like Jon Hamm and Tig Notaro

Thanks for the info.  Love that show.  It's the only thing that appletv did right! I had such high hopes for that platform.  They have too many resources and too much money to be such a flop

It's a fiancé.....
💍

😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

She's never been cute to me. I probably would love the red picture if she had a better facial expression.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 11, 2022, 10:50:50 AM #12 Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 02:04:24 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Killa Kipp on November 10, 2022, 09:36:16 PM
Coming back out

Thanks for the info.  Love that show.  It's the only thing that appletv did right! I had such high hopes for that platform.  They have too many resources and too much money to be such a flop

Yes, they don't have too many hits besides that Ted Lasso show. But, I think they're a slept on platform. A lot of their programs are decent! Apple TV aims at a slightly more mature audience.  I have enjoyed a few of their movie's too, I believe some of those movie's tackle "real grown up" issues, which can be hard to connect with the pop culture audience  that runs social media.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 11, 2022, 10:50:50 AM
Quote from: Killa Kipp on November 10, 2022, 09:36:16 PM
Coming back out

Yes, they don't have too many hits besides that Ted Lasso show. But, I think they're a slept on platform. A lot of their programs are decent! Apple TV aims at a slightly more mature audience.  I have enjoyed a few of their movie's too, I believe some of those movie's tackle "real grown up" issues, which can hard to connect with the pop culture audience  that runs social media.

Apple Plus isn't for dummies...

I love a bunch of their shows... and they've got so much more coming too.

Killa Kipp

It's a fiancé.....
💍

😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy