Things you wish you'd had done differently?

Started by Kurama, July 26, 2016, 01:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 02:04:24 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 02:02:38 PM
I regret continuing to live with my roommate after he confessed he had feelings for me. If I had moved out and given him some space maybe we'd still be friends.   

Drais, honestly, are you like a heart throb there?

What the hell?

:omgwatshappening:

Treasure

dnt have any major regrets rite now tbhon'

Lazarus

July 26, 2016, 02:07:09 PM #17 Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 02:07:54 PM by Lazarus
Tbh nothing. Everything happens for a reason. I can only learn from my mistakes and grow wiser as I get older and hopefully don't repeat or make the same mistakes I did in the past moving forward with my life.

Real

Quote from: Young on July 26, 2016, 02:06:28 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 26, 2016, 02:05:11 PM
My Waka Flocka Flame interview. It's so bad I had nightmares.

Dmfmfmffmfmfjfjfjffjfjfjfjfffffff
Cc
C
C

C
Cc
C
C

Where is the interview Hun

d dhdhfhfhfhfhf yea what happened

Glenda

LOONA.

One thing I've noticed recently with guys I meet is that alot of them have only been in toxic friendships and relationships with other gays. They're damaged and guarded as fuck. It's like when I meet them and treat them with respect and don't try to get in their pants and actually choose to get to know them as a person they just get caught off guard. Although when you're making new friends that's how you're suppose to treat a person.

They usually end up catching feelings though. I guess because I'm so nice or whatever.     

Scott.

I regret dropping out of college. I only had about 2/3 semesters to go. SMH. Just wasn't focused.

Lazarus

Quote from: Scott. on July 26, 2016, 02:13:37 PM
I regret dropping out of college. I only had about 2/3 semesters to go. SMH. Just wasn't focused.

Do you think you'll ever go back and finish?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

And I also regret not having a voice growing up. Me not having a voice and allowing people to bully me back then is the reason why I am who I am now. Always on edge and never thinking that anyone has any good intentions when it comes to me.

Zankou.

Zankou.

Scott.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 26, 2016, 02:16:04 PM
scott bby you should go back if you can!

Lack of confidence keeps me from doing it.  :stressed:

SouravMay

I'll release the video soon, but I really hate it.
B7