Things you wish you'd had done differently?

Started by Kurama, July 26, 2016, 01:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 02:12:17 PM
One thing I've noticed recently with guys I meet is that alot of them have only been in toxic friendships and relationships with other gays. They're damaged and guarded as fuck. It's like when I meet them and treat them with respect and don't try to get in their pants and actually choose to get to know them as a person they just get caught off guard. Although when you're making new friends that's how you're suppose to treat a person.

They usually end up catching feelings though. I guess because I'm so nice or whatever.     

I agree with most of this...

but you're mother teresa and they like you

something missing or?

LOONA.

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 03:36:27 PM
One thing I've noticed recently with guys I meet is that alot of them have only been in toxic friendships and relationships with other gays. They're damaged and guarded as fuck. It's like when I meet them and treat them with respect and don't try to get in their pants and actually choose to get to know them as a person they just get caught off guard. Although when you're making new friends that's how you're suppose to treat a person.

They usually end up catching feelings though. I guess because I'm so nice or whatever.     

something missing or?

I mean that's pretty much what it is honestly and the relationships are strictly platonic. I don't get it either because I don't feel I'm doing anything special. :dead:

Maybe I send mixed signals or something but I'm always 100% verbal from the get go about what I expect out of guy I meet.   

Harlem

I regret not leaving my ex earlier when I saw minor signs and had to wait until somethin major happened in order for me to leave... Bitch ass nigga smh

Kurama

July 26, 2016, 03:43:57 PM #48 Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:44:14 PM by Kurama
Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 03:38:41 PM

something missing or?

I mean that's pretty much what it is honestly and the relationships are strictly platonic. I don't get it either because I don't feel I'm doing anything special. :dead:

Maybe I send mixed signals or something but I'm always 100% verbal from the get go about what I expect out of guy I meet.   

Yeah someone coming along and being kind,  supportive, and nontoxic can definitely cause someone to get mixed signals though, especially if you're not used to it. You also could be sending other mixed signals though if you're the flirty type?

LOONA.

July 26, 2016, 03:49:21 PM #49 Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:49:56 PM by Drais.
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 03:43:57 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 03:38:41 PM

something missing or?

Yeah someone coming along and being kind,  supportive, and nontoxic can definitely cause someone to get mixed signals though, especially if you're not used to it. You also could be sending other mixed signals though if you're the flirty type?

Im not much of a flirter tbh. If anything I'm oblivious to any type of flirting most of the time.

Tbh there might be a key element I'm leaving out I haven't told you yet.

:jarvwhereru:   

Kurama

MelMel

drag that nappy-headed ho Trey from one GG location to the next for always coming for Jane and Robyn :hmph:

LOONA.

fff

Cause you're gonna lash me

But sometimes I'll just let a guy do mess without thinking. Like grab and hold my hand or lay on me. I'm kinda emotionally detached so I don't feel anything or think much of it but they may be a factor in all of this.

:bvy:   

GLOCK

When I was a freshman in college
There was an upperclassmen that was extremely handsome
We became really good friends...
He would drive me around and shit.. Give me compliments on my looks but I always had a girlfriend but never said "hey chill out".. Or anything
I just rolled with it ..
We never did anything

But he eventually told my girlfriend a few years later that we fucked
And we didn't even do anything as small as kissing
I regret being so nice and naive ... Dudes can be so manipulative...
I knew he liked me and I liked him as well .. It pissed me off that it exploded in my face nearly 3 years later...
All her girlfriends harassing me .. Spreading rumors.
I shook most of them cuz I recorded a conversation we had when I asked him if he had lied and told someone that.. He denied it ... And I replayed the convo for her .. Childish shit

But that rumor followed me till I graduated.. Didn't stop me from getting pussy or dating other girls but I'm sure they all side eyed the hell out of me.. LOLZ deep down I was a fag tho 💅🏿 but damn could I have gotten a nut out of the situation?

Shit one of my other ex's homegirls told my exs moms about the situation SMFH
Mess after mess ..

Kurama

dfrdff

Boiiiiii. I had a friend like you.

Oh idk why! Why this keep happening! Just friends! he sucked me but it meant noth'!

Plea

whatever

I have a lot of regrets. A lot of shit I wish I could do over/restart etc.. I wish I had some type of crystal ball that let me see into the future nnnn

But hey that's life

GLOCK

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:00:31 PM
dfrdff

Oh idk why! Why this keep happening! Just friends! he sucked me but it meant noth'!

Plea

Fffff

We didn't do anything tho

Not even kiss BOY  :plzstop:

I was 17 fffff of course male attention was intriguing

LOONA.

Quote from: 'lock on July 26, 2016, 04:05:42 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:00:31 PM
dfrdff

Plea

Fffff

We didn't do anything tho

Not even kiss BOY  :plzstop:

I was 17 fffff of course male attention was intriguing

Nigga he talking to me