K. Michelle really made me tear up.

Started by Scott., August 09, 2016, 02:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demitri.petty

That's why I love K! She follows me too, but I haven't had the chance to meet her yet. I'm so happy that you got that connection with her. People can say what they want but she's one of the only artists who is really loyal to her fanbase

Young

Quote from: Scott. on August 09, 2016, 02:32:36 PM
I posted the picture in the picture thread already (and this is my 2nd time meeting her).

I know she's not the most popular artist here on this board, but what I came in here to say is that sometimes we don't realize how much these artists really values us. Honestly, I was a fan of this woman before the reality tv success came and she followed me on twitter in 2011, phone conversation in 2012, met in 2014 and she also follows me on IG. When I walked back there to meet her Sunday night, the first thing she said was, "Now where you been. I haven't seen you in about 2 years" and we laughed and talk about how she came to Jackson, Ms last year and how I attended the concert, but couldn't get to her. She asked me if I was happy and it clicked. This woman has been watching out for me and she told me that she wanted me to be happy and move forward from my past relationship. I never told this woman about this stuff, but I do post a lot of stuff on my social media. And the thing that stuck out to me is when she told me, "You have been with me since the beginning. We go way back. Way back to when nobody gave a fuck about me or music. You have always supported me and just know that I'm always checking up on you. I'm always trying to see if you're okay. I want you to stay focused on getting your happy and moving forward. And just know that K. Michelle never forgets anyone and I'll never forget you."

We hug, took the picture and said I love you to each other. I love this woman and it's not just about the music for me. We have a personal connection. Ugh i get chills each time I think of that night.

That's your spirit twin babe.

I'm happy you found her ❤️✨

Young

Young

Vonc2002

That's actually really great. I cant stand this girl but the fact that she has embraced u like this is dope
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Young on August 09, 2016, 04:29:15 PM
You're very special Scotty.

Thanks Young. Just the fact that she's always checking up on me is amazing. She knew I hadn't been happy in a long time and that I was trying to find my way. K is everything. Our connection is beyond music for me now as crazy as it sounds

Scott.

Quote from: demitri.petty on August 09, 2016, 04:24:12 PM
That's why I love K! She follows me too, but I haven't had the chance to meet her yet. I'm so happy that you got that connection with her. People can say what they want but she's one of the only artists who is really loyal to her fanbase

She really is