Ciara feels bad after fan reads her & throws in Beyonc?

Started by XXX., August 11, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

why is she reading like we're sitting around her in kindergarten

b7

Navyman

Quote from: Chief Yoholo-Micco on August 11, 2017, 11:40:09 PM
Quote from: glock on August 11, 2017, 11:39:04 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 11, 2017, 11:19:01 PM
Just like the glocks are terrified of the stars
:feelinmyself:
Me being the ultimate hybrid .. only I can make this assessment and it's false ..
n

now u know damn well

Adddkfjfkgkhllhljlhj

Navyman

August 11, 2017, 11:55:02 PM #48 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:56:05 PM by Tonkaman
And not queen checking they ass "Monica better get her evil ass fans" akskfkgmgmgmm
:letsmessfag:

LiiVE

im screamin @ this being in 2008. ciara got called out a few times around 08' for being a bit bitchy
QuoteOne thing for sure, two things for certain?.Tionna Smalls hates a b*tch who acts brand new and this is real talk. First off when I first saw her I said that Ciara was a pretty girl so please do not take this as hate or anything like that.

First off, when TLC walked on the red carpet, Ciara was on there talking. Everyone that knows anything about the red carpet knows that when you see another artist walk in, you slide over and give acknowledgment. You say hello or whatever. Ciara did not?? say hello and pretended as if she didn?t see them. That is cool. So after they went over and did their thing, we left to proceed into our dressing room. As soon as we hit our dressing room, Ciara and her friend was in our dressing room. I was confused so I said, ?are we sharing dressing rooms?? Chilli told me no.

Mind you this b*tch to them, so why are u in their dressing room. I was in the dressing room singing, ?It?s nothing going on but the rent.? She was staring me up and down and asked me, ?what are you singing? There is nothing going on but the ritz?? sarcastically. First off b*tch you call yourself a singer, you should know that song. Secondly why are u questioning me? ?Maybe you don?t have to worry about the rent but I do.? I was done after that.

Anyway, Ciara was then asked nicely to say hi to the cameras for our show and she told them, ?Ugotta talk to her manager!? Excuse me b*tch? It wasn?t what she said it?s how she said it?.She was making a dance with it and trying to go into melody. Remind u every other celeb was saying what?s up. Who the f*ck are u to decline but it was whatever. She then went on to say it again, ?u gotta talk to my manager.? Finally someone told her that it wasn?t that serious?.Then she asked what were we taping? B*tch you heard them say a reality show while they were on the red carpet?.So she and her friend was embarrassed and left and I started laughing at her.

*itch, no matter how big you think you are and no matter how much you hang with the ho-dashians, you are a nobody. You pay homage. You don?t act brand new. I liked you before but now you are cut off b*tch. You don?t walk around thinking you are the bomb. F*ck outta here. Walking in dressing rooms then watching the show after?.trying to weed out the competition. Then get on stage and perform and your bum @ss can?t sing. Sorry I had to take it there?..but I had to. Write what you want, this is the truth?..

Oh and she didn?t even speak to a woman who got her her first magazine cover on hype hair magazine. First she acted brand new to Jazzy Pha and now this. Damn.
:omgwatshappening:

GRAND

Quote from: OwnIt on August 11, 2017, 11:48:29 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 11, 2017, 11:19:18 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 11, 2017, 11:15:20 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 11, 2017, 11:12:04 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 11, 2017, 11:07:59 PM
That Beyonce comment was a bit of low blow.  :dead:
i wouldve done the same if some bitch tried it

even if i was lying :hmph:

So you would intentionally spite your faves ego & pride? :ohwow:
r they paying my bills ?

:usureuok:
Ton, what has gotten into you? :everythingok:

Cisus comes first. remember what happened to Keyshia?

ksDJKLDSMSDKLKD

when did we hate keysh? :guys:

GRAND

Quote from: november on August 11, 2017, 11:56:38 PM
im screamin @ this being in 2008. ciara got called out a few times around 08' for being a bit bitchy
QuoteOne thing for sure, two things for certain?.Tionna Smalls hates a b*tch who acts brand new and this is real talk. First off when I first saw her I said that Ciara was a pretty girl so please do not take this as hate or anything like that.

First off, when TLC walked on the red carpet, Ciara was on there talking. Everyone that knows anything about the red carpet knows that when you see another artist walk in, you slide over and give acknowledgment. You say hello or whatever. Ciara did not?? say hello and pretended as if she didn?t see them. That is cool. So after they went over and did their thing, we left to proceed into our dressing room. As soon as we hit our dressing room, Ciara and her friend was in our dressing room. I was confused so I said, ?are we sharing dressing rooms?? Chilli told me no.

Mind you this b*tch to them, so why are u in their dressing room. I was in the dressing room singing, ?It?s nothing going on but the rent.? She was staring me up and down and asked me, ?what are you singing? There is nothing going on but the ritz?? sarcastically. First off b*tch you call yourself a singer, you should know that song. Secondly why are u questioning me? ?Maybe you don?t have to worry about the rent but I do.? I was done after that.

Anyway, Ciara was then asked nicely to say hi to the cameras for our show and she told them, ?Ugotta talk to her manager!? Excuse me b*tch? It wasn?t what she said it?s how she said it?.She was making a dance with it and trying to go into melody. Remind u every other celeb was saying what?s up. Who the f*ck are u to decline but it was whatever. She then went on to say it again, ?u gotta talk to my manager.? Finally someone told her that it wasn?t that serious?.Then she asked what were we taping? B*tch you heard them say a reality show while they were on the red carpet?.So she and her friend was embarrassed and left and I started laughing at her.

*itch, no matter how big you think you are and no matter how much you hang with the ho-dashians, you are a nobody. You pay homage. You don?t act brand new. I liked you before but now you are cut off b*tch. You don?t walk around thinking you are the bomb. F*ck outta here. Walking in dressing rooms then watching the show after?.trying to weed out the competition. Then get on stage and perform and your bum @ss can?t sing. Sorry I had to take it there?..but I had to. Write what you want, this is the truth?..

Oh and she didn?t even speak to a woman who got her her first magazine cover on hype hair magazine. First she acted brand new to Jazzy Pha and now this. Damn.
oh fag

you know this girl HATED ci

XXX.

Quote from: glock on August 11, 2017, 11:17:23 PM
Damn this is crazy..
So basically she's scared of beyonce
Like the Ci's are scared of the hive

Tears :dead:

:kii:

I ran to the store.  And could not figure out why this thread got so long.

Navyman

That fake ads report fro. Tionne she was a jealous girl, talked about everyone

XXX.

Quote from: november on August 11, 2017, 11:56:38 PM

:guys:

2008 was when she was tipping out in random back alleys to get sodas in couture gowns.  And the paps were magically there!

GLOCK

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:02:22 AM
Quote from: glock on August 11, 2017, 11:17:23 PM
Damn this is crazy..
So basically she's scared of beyonce
Like the Ci's are scared of the hive

Tears :dead:

:kii:

I ran to the store.  And could not figure out why this thread got so long.
kii

These girls are SHOOK!

Love it bae :tistheseas:

XXX.

I love the Cis this week.  Lis kinda DRAGGED Rig with Drais earlier. 

WOO!

:oof:

Hiroshimoto

Quote from: whatever on August 11, 2017, 11:36:10 PM
Nnn she was like 22 at the time

But Ci a true scorp. We know how to check ourselves and try to make things right.
this is true i went off on one of my homies the other day and corrected myself