White Supremacist Rally In Virginia

Started by Freemala Harris, August 11, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Scroll through his timeline:

https://twitter.com/JoeHeim

What in the KKK/Roanoke fuck

These demons are feeling really empowered huh

I kiied @ one of those damn wide back bitches galloping in one of the videos. These gorls clearly have their priorities messed up

---

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. ? A month after a Ku Klux Klan rally here ended with the police using tear gas on protesters, Charlottesville is bracing for a weekend of white nationalist demonstrations and counterprotests, and suddenly this tranquil college town feels like a city under siege.

Thousands of people ? many from out of town ? are expected to descend on the city to either protest or participate in a ?Unite the Right? rally on Saturday convened by white nationalists who oppose a plan to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee, the Confederate general, from a city park.

?People are angry, they?re scared, they?re hurt, they?re confused,? said the Rev. Seth Wispelwey of the local United Church of Christ. ?White supremacists rallying in our town is an act of violence.?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/11/us/white-nationalists-rally-charlottesville-virginia.html

Video: https://twitter.com/JoeHeim/status/896189337271971841

GRAND

Quote from: Chief Yoholo-Micco on August 11, 2017, 11:27:47 PM
I'm not surprised - the tension down there is thick as hell. Now that they have Trump in office they feel like it's their country again. I really feel bad for Blacks in the south. Couldn't imagine looking out my window seeing something like this. They're definitely getting more bold.
no hun that place isnt a southern state

dont throw that on us

thats you girls

Freemala Harris

I'm not surprised - the tension down there is thick as hell. Now that they have Trump in office they feel like it's their country again. I really feel bad for Blacks in the south. Couldn't imagine looking out my window seeing something like this. They're definitely getting more bold.

!!!

Its scary af. A lot of people in the community are def encouraging black people to arm themselves (for protection of course) but we see how the law handles that. It backfires even if you have legal means to do so (ie Philando Castile)

This is going to be a long 4-8 years. But its good that people can see that nothing has changed, at all.

Pearls Khan

August 11, 2017, 11:31:52 PM #3 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:32:52 PM by Pearls
Charlottesville!  n

They so damn bold, why won't Duncan and Nathan throw a rally mess in the hood. Would love to hear their side of things.

Freemala Harris

Will they douse these pigs in tear gas, rubber bullets, and water hoses like they did to peaceful protestors Ferguson? Hm

GLOCK

b7

n

White nationalist!  they need to call it what it is. not them Tryna make it sound like some Olympic swim team

GRAND

Quote from: Chief Yoholo-Micco on August 11, 2017, 11:50:43 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 11, 2017, 11:30:24 PM
no hun that place isnt a southern state

dont throw that on us

thats you girls
VA is definitely part of the south my luv

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States
it doesnt belong to us hun

:hmph:

GRAND

arent those the wicker things you buy at lowes

lkkllllllllllllllllllll

what happened to good ole STICKS on fire

Freemala Harris

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 12, 2017, 12:02:07 AM
arent those the wicker things you buy at lowes

lkkllllllllllllllllllll

what happened to good ole STICKS on fire

hhhh not these fags upgrading a bit

Damn inbreds

Young

The only group of people doing shit like this

XXX.

I had to check this cracker that lives next door to me the other night.  And after I checked him, I called the property manager before he could.  And now he's breaking his lease and moving out.

His white ass is so pissed he couldn't play the victim that he's packing his bags.

Love it!

Hate all of them.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw