White Supremacist Rally In Virginia

Started by Freemala Harris, August 11, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:17:13 AM
I had to check this cracker that lives next door to me the other night.  And after I checked him, I called the property manager before he could.  And now he's breaking his lease and moving out.

His white ass is so pissed he couldn't play the victim that he's packing his bags.

Love it!

Hate all of them.

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: you better BOOK these pale demons the fuck owt

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

August 12, 2017, 12:26:25 AM #17 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:26:57 AM by OwnIt
A here to stay mess!

Young

Racism will end one day . God is getting tired of this mess

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Vvvvvcccccvvv

He wasn't tired of slavery and genocide?

:melmel:

XXX.

Quote from: Freeruu on August 12, 2017, 12:21:21 AM
I had to check this cracker that lives next door to me the other night.  And after I checked him, I called the property manager before he could.  And now he's breaking his lease and moving out.

His white ass is so pissed he couldn't play the victim that he's packing his bags.

Love it!

Hate all of them.

He just moved in on August 1st.  I think they let him in a few days before.  I stay in these modern lofts.  They have 18 foot ceilings, concrete floors, and 1 of our walls is concrete and brick.  It used to be an old factory building.

I say all that to say that there's concrete between the walls separating the units, and essentially, each unit is pretty close to soundproof.  Well, apparently, his furniture hadn't came in yet.  And he was sleeping in his living room against the wall -- which is adjacent to where my living room TV is.  When you have no furniture or the wall space filled up, these places can echo because of the high ass ceilings and concrete floors.  I guess he was hearing too much of what was going on.    He knocked on our door and very politely asked could we turn it down, because he couldn't sleep.  We did, but were still like  :uhh:  I've been here almost 9 months and there were no problems. 

20 minutes later, he started banging on our wall hard as fuck (as hard as he could) for like 30 seconds straight.  I went next door and knocked on his door and he met me outside in the hallway.  I cussed him the fuck OUT!  And told him not to ever in his life do that shit again. And I was literally so close to him our noses were touching.  And he was shaking!   Then, I proceeded to call our property manager, and she was like, "WTF?  I've never had a complaint in the entire building in like 2 years.  Is he ok?  :uhh:"  Me and my boyfriend are like 2 of 5 black people in this entire building.  And I think when he saw that we were black, he got PISSED!  And that's when the disrespect started.  Our building is pretty young and in a trendy part of the city, so I'm not sure where he thinks he moved into.  This ain't Sleepy Meadows, hon.

Well, next day, the property manager called me and told me she would be renting out his unit.  I asked was it because of us.  She assured me it wasn't, but she couldn't go into detail because of confidentiality.

I think she's bullshitting, though.  I know how white people operate.  He no longer felt comfortable being neighbors with black men he pissed off, and on top of that, he hated more that he couldn't get to the property manager first.  They LOVE to play the victim! 

So, he either broke his lease or she just let him out of it, because she was scared the situation would now be a liability.

Fucking cracker! 

fedswatchin

Quote from: Chief Yoholo-Micco on August 12, 2017, 12:33:08 AM
They're removing statues which honored leaders of the Confederacy in that town. That's what drawing these White nationalists there -- I think they see the last few drops of their overt and blatant symbols of racism disappearing and they are threatened. Oh well.
the fact that generation of hate is slowly but surely dying off

Freemala Harris

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:30:45 AM

Love it!

Hate all of them.

He just moved in on August 1st.  I think they let him in a few days before.  I stay in these modern lofts.  They have 18 foot ceilings, concrete floors, and 1 of our walls is concrete and brick.  It used to be an old factory building.

I say all that to say that there's concrete between the walls separating the units, and essentially, each unit is pretty close to soundproof.  Well, apparently, his furniture hadn't came in yet.  And he was sleeping in his living room against the wall -- which is adjacent to where my living room TV is.  When you have no furniture or the wall space filled up, these places can echo because of the high ass ceilings and concrete floors.  I guess he was hearing too much of what was going on.    He knocked on our door and very politely asked could we turn it down, because he couldn't sleep.  We did, but were still like  :uhh:  I've been here almost 9 months and there were no problems. 

20 minutes later, he started banging on our wall hard as fuck (as hard as he could) for like 30 seconds straight.  I went next door and knocked on his door and he met me outside in the hallway.  I cussed him the fuck OUT!  And told him not to ever in his life do that shit again. And I was literally so close to him our noses were touching.  And he was shaking!   Then, I proceeded to call our property manager, and she was like, "WTF?  I've never had a complaint in the entire building in like 2 years.  Is he ok?  :uhh:"  Me and my boyfriend are like 2 of 5 black people in this entire building.  And I think when he saw that we were black, he got PISSED!  And that's when the disrespect started.  Our building is pretty young and in a trendy part of the city, so I'm not sure where he thinks he moved into.  This ain't Sleepy Meadows, hon.

Well, next day, the property manager called me and told me she would be renting out his unit.  I asked was it because of us.  She assured me it wasn't, but she couldn't go into detail because of confidentiality.

I think she's bullshitting, though.  I know how white people operate.  He no longer felt comfortable being neighbors with black men he pissed off, and on top of that, he hated more that he couldn't get to the property manager first.  They LOVE to play the victim! 

So, he either broke his lease or she just let him out of it, because she was scared the situation would now be a liability.

Fucking cracker!

Damn

Chile they love to play the victim and they LOVE to single us out (esp where there are few black people). You did the right thing

Goop them before they can goop you!

I would have been on that phone giving distressed caucasian downe. I'm a wonderful tenant and this nigga has the nerve to try and violate my shit? Please!

XXX.

Quote from: Freeruu on August 12, 2017, 12:40:08 AM

Love it!

Hate all of them.

Fucking cracker!

Damn

Chile they love to play the victim and they LOVE to single us out (esp where there are few black people). You did the right thing

I would have been on that phone giving distressed caucasian downe. I'm a wonderful tenant and this nigga has the nerve to try and violate my shit? Please!

:kii: :kii: :kii:

You know I did!  But I was a little hot & spicy.  I had the property manager crying laughing.  :kii:  I was reading his ass!  If we would have been white, trust & believe he would have just came back over and knocked again. 

Apparently, he packed up what he did have over there and moved out today.

I'm dying.

Bye, fag!

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:43:17 AM

Love it!

Hate all of them.

Fucking cracker!

Damn

You know I did!  But I was a little hot & spicy.  I had the property manager crying laughing.  :kii:  I was reading his ass!  If we would have been white, trust & believe he would have just came back over and knocked again. 

I'm dying.

Bye, fag!

Yesss

:oof:

b7

August 12, 2017, 01:25:54 AM #28 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:26:05 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 12, 2017, 12:02:07 AM
arent those the wicker things you buy at lowes

lkkllllllllllllllllllll

what happened to good ole STICKS on fire
gggffggfff what kinda budget cuts

XXX.

Quote from: Drais. on August 12, 2017, 01:14:21 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:43:17 AM

Love it!

Hate all of them.

Fucking cracker!

Damn

I'm dying.

Bye, fag!

Yesss

:oof:

The way I'm DROWNING in white tears! :oof: