Yes Cody I love when you tell a story mess

Lay that old faggot out
:blessed:

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2017, 01:43:58 AM
Yes Cody I love when you tell a story mess

Lay that old faggot out
:blessed:

I been dying to get into it with a cracker!  So, you know I'm on Cloud 9 this week!

Especially knowing I broke him down so bad he's moving out! :blessed:

Sinpool

d

this is how you know it's all just racism

Southern Republicans/Right wings are so patriotic, but love the confederacy despite it being unpatriotic.
I mean they tried to break up the US.

Aalumeci.

Yeah I live about 15 minutes from the street where they are talking about removing the statues. Its called Monument Ave and they have shit like this every 4 or 5 blocks
They are of confederate generals and the like. Last year people started vandalizing them :dead:

Contrarily, we just had a statue of Maggie Walker's black self (first woman to form a Bank) erected in a cute lil spot downtown

:feelinmyself:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 12, 2017, 01:56:20 AM
Yeah I live about 15 minutes from the street where they are talking about removing the statues. Its called Monument Ave and they have shit like this every 4 or 5 blocks
They are of confederate generals and the like. Last year people started vandalizing them :dead:

Contrarily, we just had a statue of Maggie Walker's black self (first woman to form a Bank) erected in a cute lil spot downtown

Wow, do u feel like u deal with blatant racism
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

August 12, 2017, 02:28:20 AM #36 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:29:00 AM by L0NZ.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 02:10:36 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 12, 2017, 01:56:20 AM

Wow, do u feel like u deal with blatant racism

I actually don't. The heart of Richmond itself is pretty progressive, I feel. Those statues have just kinda lingered around, I dont think they are a reflection of the current tone of the city.

I mean White people are White people, and every now and then you side eye something that's said or done... but I dont feel like it occurs any more than anywhere else

XXX.