omg this guy read Cancers into oblivion

Started by 4 fucking k, August 12, 2017, 03:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

I feel.... attacked

I love how we just ruin our exes tho lolz. (He mentioned how he mostly dated Cancer women) How hurt do you have to be to make an hour long video about how much you hate Cancers :everythingok:

XXX.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

20 mins in and the only parts I really disagree with is the clutter/hoarder part and the Cancers need to be in relationships to shine off someone bullshit. That's so not true.

XXX.

n at Cancers not wanting others to have self respect.

You felt read by this?

He sounds wounded.

4 fucking k

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:36:30 AM

You felt read by this?

He sounds wounded.

He said that? :dead:

I was referring to how we use our maternal instincts to manipulate. That's very true for me :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: Paddy Carr on August 12, 2017, 03:38:35 AM
He mentioned clutter? :plzstop:

I actually can't stand it...if my space gets too cluttered it starts to mess with me a bit. Clear space = clear mind .

My coworkers always joke about how it looks like no one works at my desk. :plzstop: Because I keep it so simple. Everyone be bringing in pictures, decorations and mess, a whole damn SHRINE surrounding them :plzstop: I can't operate productively like that.

Same for home when I work from home or are chilling out @ home.

I'll watch this in a minute but yeah, I'd see why we would have an HOUR of someone going in. :justabit: lol!

Afro, shutup!

Do you know last year my boss bought me decorations, and had some white girl make me shit to put on my desk?  :kii:

They had banners and mugs and all kinda mess when I came in one day.

Because everyone around the office kept being bothered by me having absolutely nothing on my desk.

Bitch, does it matter?  :udontlookok:

I'm screaming!

4 fucking k

I actually can't stand it...if my space gets too cluttered it starts to mess with me a bit. Clear space = clear mind .

My coworkers always joke about how it looks like no one works at my desk. :plzstop: Because I keep it so simple. Everyone be bringing in pictures, decorations and mess, a whole damn SHRINE surrounding them :plzstop: I can't operate productively like that.

I'll watch this in a minute but yeah, I'd see why we would have an HOUR of someone going in. :justabit: lol!

>>>>><<<<< :kii: I'm always cleaning out my area whether it be at home, work or car. I can't stand clutter. Growing up my parents used to get  on me for always cleaning out my room and throwing old things away.

XXX.

Quote from: element on August 12, 2017, 03:39:15 AM

You felt read by this?

He sounds wounded.

I was referring to how we use our maternal instincts to manipulate. That's very true for me :kii:

Yes!  And keeps saying it.

"If you do your own dishes and have some self respect, the Cancer will take that as you don't need them."

I get the maternal manipulation, and I definitely use it to my advantage in my relationship.  Can't lie. But his examples are so hilarious.  Some Cancer woman did a number on him.  :kii:

I hear there are big differences in Cancer men vs women, though.

XXX.

Quote from: Paddy Carr on August 12, 2017, 03:44:25 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:41:47 AM

Afro, shutup!

Do you know last year my boss bought me decorations, and had some white girl make me shit to put on my desk?  :kii:

Because everyone around the office kept being bothered by me having absolutely nothing on my desk.

I'm screaming!
]kpj[lohnikpbuo

I be wondering whats the big deal too :udontlookok: why does it bother u

sdnsdsdnds :uhh:

They be handing stuff out sometimes...like you said, mugs and mess and I CRINGE when they put it on my desk - especially if its multiple things at once. Like ugh, it just fucks with my zone. I feel so rude but soon as they give it to me that shit goes in the drawer, or if I'm in a bitchy mood that day - the got damn trash. :plzstop:

:plzstop: :kii:

I am really giggling, because that is me DOWN!  They had some mug with a "C" on it.

n

And some other mess.

I just like a clean work space, and honestly, I think it's because we're a little private.  And like the mystery.  I don't need Diane & Emma coming to my desk commenting on family photos or Bible scriptures I have hanging up.

I'm here to get my bag and go.  :hmph:

4 fucking k

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:44:19 AM

You felt read by this?

He sounds wounded.

"If you do your own dishes and have some self respect, the Cancer will take that as you don't need them."

I get the maternal manipulation, and I definitely use it to my advantage in my relationship.  Can't lie. But his examples are so hilarious.  Some Cancer woman did a number on him.  :kii:

Oh yea, I think he meant like Cancer women think you're up to something when you start to do things yourself and it's true cause my aunt who's a Cancer is like that when it comes to her husband smh :dead:

XXX.

Quote from: element on August 12, 2017, 03:48:51 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:44:19 AM

You felt read by this?

He sounds wounded.

Oh yea, I think he meant like Cancer women think you're up to something when you start to do things yourself and it's true cause my aunt who's a Cancer is like that when it comes to her husband smh :dead:

Kiiiiiiiiii.

A Cancer does love to be needed! 

XXX.

Quote from: Paddy Carr on August 12, 2017, 03:55:58 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:48:14 AM
Quote from: Paddy Carr on August 12, 2017, 03:44:25 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:41:47 AM

Afro, shutup!

I'm screaming!
]kpj[lohnikpbuo

I be wondering whats the big deal too :udontlookok: why does it bother u

sdnsdsdnds :uhh:

They be handing stuff out sometimes...like you said, mugs and mess and I CRINGE when they put it on my desk - especially if its multiple things at once. Like ugh, it just fucks with my zone. I feel so rude but soon as they give it to me that shit goes in the drawer, or if I'm in a bitchy mood that day - the got damn trash. :plzstop:

:plzstop: :kii:

I am really giggling, because that is me DOWN!  They had some mug with a "C" on it.

n

And some other mess.

I just like a clean work space, and honestly, I think it's because we're a little private.  And like the mystery.  I don't need Diane & Emma coming to my desk commenting on family photos or Bible scriptures I have hanging up.

I'm here to get my bag and go.  :hmph:
!!!!!!! sbbbbsdbbdsbsdbbbbb

I'm there to work not to compete for americas next top interior decorator.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Fro, I love you!

I'm screaming!

MmNNBBBHNNnnjjmKK!MMMNnnnnnnnnnnnn

n

4 fucking k

Cartoon moments :omf: that's me down but kii @ him talking all this shit while married to a Cancer woman :omf: Ppl love to hate us but we make great wives and husbands  :tistheseas:

b7

vcvvvvbvbb my grandmother is a cancer and she's the same way

she's obsessive compulsive and neat as FUCK, if anything.