omg this guy read Cancers into oblivion

Started by 4 fucking k, August 12, 2017, 03:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: element on August 12, 2017, 04:04:09 AM
Cartoon moments :omf: that's me down but kii @ him talking all this shit while married to a Cancer woman :omf: Ppl love to hate us but we make great wives and husbands  :tistheseas:

He's married?

See... :omf:

b7

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:48:14 AM
Quote from: Paddy Carr on August 12, 2017, 03:44:25 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 03:41:47 AM
Quote from: Paddy Carr on August 12, 2017, 03:38:35 AM
He mentioned clutter? :plzstop:

I actually can't stand it...if my space gets too cluttered it starts to mess with me a bit. Clear space = clear mind .

My coworkers always joke about how it looks like no one works at my desk. :plzstop: Because I keep it so simple. Everyone be bringing in pictures, decorations and mess, a whole damn SHRINE surrounding them :plzstop: I can't operate productively like that.

Same for home when I work from home or are chilling out @ home.

I'll watch this in a minute but yeah, I'd see why we would have an HOUR of someone going in. :justabit: lol!

Afro, shutup!

Do you know last year my boss bought me decorations, and had some white girl make me shit to put on my desk?  :kii:

They had banners and mugs and all kinda mess when I came in one day.

Because everyone around the office kept being bothered by me having absolutely nothing on my desk.

Bitch, does it matter?  :udontlookok:

I'm screaming!
]kpj[lohnikpbuo

I be wondering whats the big deal too :udontlookok: why does it bother u

sdnsdsdnds :uhh:

They be handing stuff out sometimes...like you said, mugs and mess and I CRINGE when they put it on my desk - especially if its multiple things at once. Like ugh, it just fucks with my zone. I feel so rude but soon as they give it to me that shit goes in the drawer, or if I'm in a bitchy mood that day - the got damn trash. :plzstop:

:plzstop: :kii:

I am really giggling, because that is me DOWN!  They had some mug with a "C" on it.

n

And some other mess.

I just like a clean work space, and honestly, I think it's because we're a little private.  And like the mystery.  I don't need Diane & Emma coming to my desk commenting on family photos or Bible scriptures I have hanging up.

I'm here to get my bag and go.  :hmph:
;c;cc
c
c
c
cv
c
cv
cv