So Bad Boys 3 has an Official release date

Started by Vonc2002, August 12, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

QuoteMark those calendars, because the ?Bad Boys? are officially back?next year.

Officially christened ?Bad Boys For Life,? the third instalment of the action flick was initially set for a June 2nd 2017 debut.

However, that changed last year when it became apparent that Sony Pictures hadn?t firmed up a start date for filming.

Thereafter, a January 2018 was put in the calendar. But with shooting still not underway, a cloud of doubt dissolved those hopes.

Worry not though, because the film finally has been confirmed for a November 9th 2018 theatrical release. Director Joe Carnahan is on-board and the script is being finalized.

Interestingly, come its arrival, Smith will be 49 and Lawrence 53.

But, as the classic old adage goes, age ain?t nothing but a number. The ?03 instalment more than doubled the box-office gross of the 1995 original (to the tune of $270 million worldwide), hence it?s a smart bet that the film?s third outing will be a huge draw.

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

KING BENTLEY.

Please don't be like Rush Hour 3 and ruin the series :dead:

Has Will done action/comedy like this in awhile?

And has Martin been on film in awhile period?

This will definitely be interesting.

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002