Basketball Wives Reunion: Jackie read ALL them bitches!

Started by XXX., August 15, 2017, 03:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Jackie dragged ALL them hoes!

I'm sorry!  And I'm so glad she FINALLY let it be known that she only brought up Shaniece, because Evelyn went there with the grandkid comment.  Evelyn's response was a little shaky, but she kept it real.  She felt Jackie backed her into a corner, so she went for the low blow.  But we knew!  I was just happy to hear her say it!

Memorable Jackie moments tonight!

To Evelyn:

"You needed a moment!  You needed a moment!  You needed a moment!"

"Why did you need to come from your show that got canceled to come to mine?"

"And I feel like we do this whole sob story... She knows what she did at her party with Go Take Care Of Your Grandkids... so, I'm not falling for it."

"What you did is you needed to come on my show, because you were irrelevant.  You wanted to come over here and buy into my family, and it didn't work!"

"If you come at for mine, BITCH I'm always gon' come at you for yours!"

"Fuck you Evelyn and your fake fucking tears!"  :kii:

"You ain't got a big enough DICK, bitch!"
  :kii:

To Bonnie Jill
"I wasn't sweating, first of all!  You was hotter than me, because I seen the hair slicked down BABY GIRL!"   :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

To Jennifer

"You're on my platform, honey!  And you're talking!"

"You're trying to make yourself relevant and you're not!  Stay in your place BABYGIRL!"  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

"You're a GUEST on the show!  So, go ahead and speak!"

XXX.

Oh, I didn't see there was a thread.

I'm screaming either way!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:11:58 AM
FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

See, this is what we were talking about on the phone with Evelyn.  Like, is she stuck on MUTE?  She had no reads at all for her! 

And Jackie did it all without bursting into tears!  :kii:

I gotta give her credit, because every bitch was coming for her.  And she stood her ground and dragged them all 1 by 1!  :plzstop:

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:21:08 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 15, 2017, 03:14:20 AM
FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

See, this is what we were talking about on the phone with Evelyn.  Like, is she stuck on MUTE?  She had no reads at all for her! 

I gotta give her credit, because every bitch was coming for her.  And she stood her ground and dragged them all 1 by 1!  :plzstop:
!!!!

I fucking love it.  I hate how Evelyn is so stirred up by this bitch, tho.
Like it's fucking Jackie  :plzstop: :uhh:

Get it the fuck together.

OKAY!

The easiest bitch to read!  Like, some people shouldn't be able to rattle you.  I agree with you 100%.  Jackie talking about her daughter should have just made her laugh.

I'm gonna need Evelyn to get it together next season.

And Shaunie is so fucking FAKE!  I'm glad someone is finally getting her together without remorse. 

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:23:17 AM
Jackie's wig has me screaming. Why is it so shiny and fake looking

:plzstop:

Why I told someone tonight she looked like Dracula, and then Evelyn told her the same thing.

:guys:

XXX.

And Jennifer sounded so stupid tonight.

Just sit there and look pretty, Queen! 

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:28:48 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 15, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

Jennifer and Evelyn have no chemistry anymore

It's crazy.  :'(

NONE!

I'm having a hard time getting into Evelyn in general now.  She's letting me down a lot in almost all of the confrontations.   

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:32:52 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 15, 2017, 03:23:03 AM
FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

!!!!

OKAY!

The easiest bitch to read!  Like, some people shouldn't be able to rattle you.  I agree with you 100%.  Jackie talking about her daughter should have just made her laugh.

And Shaunie is so fucking FAKE!  I'm glad someone is finally getting her together without remorse.
!!

The easiest bitch to read sitting up on that damn couch.
But honestly Evelyn never really gave you READS tbh.

Either she's really on some grown mess or she's stuck on stupid and doesn't know what to say.  She just kinda lost me this season. Idk

You know what?  You're probably right!  I think we just lived for the Evelyn/Jen dynamic, and the way they would MESS together!  Evelyn just had such a feisty & spicy attitude and overall demeanor.  I guess, it's good that she's changed. But if you're going to be back on a messy ass show like Basketball Wives, you have to bring it! 

Let's keep it 100.  Her show on OWN got canceled, because that bitch wasn't doing SHIT!  No one wants to watch your boring ass life.  And I think reality stars get it twisted thinking we care about them as people, when in actuality, we usually just want to see them act a fucking fool!  :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:33:49 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 15, 2017, 03:31:06 AM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:28:48 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 15, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

Jennifer and Evelyn have no chemistry anymore

It's crazy.  :'(

NONE!

I'm having a hard time getting into Evelyn in general now.  She's letting me down a lot in almost all of the confrontations.
babe, yes!!

She fucking LOST me. I can't take anymore.

:stressed:

I'm going to just blame it on her being torn on what to project and dealing with her relationship crumbling behind the scenes.

Maybe now she can loosen up that the perfect housewife image has been exposed to be a sham!

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:42:28 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 15, 2017, 03:36:34 AM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 03:32:52 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 15, 2017, 03:23:03 AM
FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

!!!!

OKAY!

!!

The easiest bitch to read sitting up on that damn couch.
But honestly Evelyn never really gave you READS tbh.

Either she's really on some grown mess or she's stuck on stupid and doesn't know what to say.  She just kinda lost me this season. Idk

You know what?  You're probably right!  I think we just lived for the Evelyn/Jen dynamic, and the way they would MESS together!  Evelyn just had such a feisty & spicy attitude and overall demeanor.  I guess, it's good that she's changed. But if you're going to be back on a messy ass show like Basketball Wives, you have to bring it! 

Let's keep it 100.  Her show on OWN got canceled, because that bitch wasn't doing SHIT!  No one wants to watch your boring ass life.  And I think reality stars get it twisted thinking we care about them as people, when in actuality, we usually just want to see them act a fucking fool!  :kii:
And I fucking hate how she keeps saying how Jackie called her a bitch in front of Shaneice. Shaneice is grown as hell. :uhh:   :dead:
I could see if she was 5.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

OKAY!

You are reading!

Especially when Shaniece told her, "Oh, that doesn't bother me!"

nNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

She's acting like Shaniece is traumatized.  I think she's really just shaken, because Jackie keeps reading her.  And all she can pull out of her magic hat is "Bye Feleicia!"  :udontlookok:

Kaeli.

I'm sorry but I woulda had to lash Jack' a bit if she called my mom a bitch right in front of me :everythingok:

XXX.

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 15, 2017, 03:52:52 AM
I'm sorry but I woulda had to lash Jack' a bit if she called my mom a bitch right in front of me :everythingok:

nNNNNNnnnnnNNNNDDDddddd

The day we EVER see Shaniece show some emotion about anything.

Is she OK? :uhh:

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 15, 2017, 04:04:52 AM
I'm buying Takari's book btw

Cody I'll gift you a copy :oof:

UGH! :oof:

Can we read it on the beach and CRY?