Jojo on the Masked Singer

Started by b7, March 19, 2021, 06:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

The pig is DEFINITELY Nick Lachey. Idky I'm so familiar with his voice but yea, that's him
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

The crab is DEFINITELY Bobby Brown
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: RIG 7 on April 08, 2021, 09:16:56 PM
these judges are so terrible  :kii: and i didn't like Jojo singing this Whitney song. My baby been smoking a bit, i can tell

Yeah, they normally dont say who they rly think it is until the end. They dont wanna give it away too soon to viewers so thats expected.

I like JoJo's rendition of this. She prob shoulda sang it a semitone lower cause I've always said this but her upper range and enunciation up there is strained and forced for yrs now. It aint ever coming back. Lows and mids are her strong points. She SLAYED overall though. So damn good.

Vonc2002

Yea jojo sounded ok but I wanna end the jojo/tori Kelly debate because tori murdered EVERYTHING when she was on here.  Jojo ain't that girl

Vonc2002

The lizard is sounding like wiz Khalifa.  Lemme go see if wiz does martial arts

Vonc2002

And talk and lanky just like this mf. Yea wiz khalifa is the lizard

I know who tf everybody is this season  :welllol:

Young

Jojo 
Bobby
Tamera
Caitlyn
Nick Lachey
Wiz
Tyrese

this season is slaying huh 

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2021, 09:55:41 PM
Dont let those wrong impressions fool u. I think they be knowing who tf it is and dont wanna say until later sometimes. Like it'll clearly be certain people and they'll say some off the wall name......Until the end and guess EXACTLY who it is :dead:
:plzstop:

Yea some of the guesses be TOO outrageous for me

ssw4919

Nicole finally guessed her, and here comes Robin saying he knows her voice well and he isn't sure if that's her tone.

:disgusted:

ssw4919

Purple Moon

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 26, 2021, 09:01:14 PM
She didn't win?   :uhh: :fuming:

no but she got into the finals, so thats good! so happy she participated in this though, she overcame some of her stage fright finally.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2021, 10:54:26 PM
And talk and lanky just like this mf. Yea wiz khalifa is the lizard

I know who tf everybody is this season  :welllol:

Talk?

n

BrandonBranlee

JoJo should have won this thing. Nick probably won because the audience who votes are mostly middle aged women who wouldn't have voted for a girl unless they sounded like Cyndi Lauper or Pat Benetar. 

b7

She definitely should have won. Starting to hate this show

Gilgamesh.

Aww she didn't win? Well anyway, the exposure has been good for her.