Brit and Iggy Twitter MESS. Queen woke up and SWOOPED in.

Started by STUNNA GOD, June 29, 2015, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 30, 2015, 06:05:27 AM
Iggy is right, Brit team is lazy as hell. how can u make a comeback, perform once and not doing anything more and to expect the song kill the charts, radio and clubs. you have to WORK.

Waste of a collab and waste of a label/team
!!

And the song is super hot smh. What a waste.

AIDS!

I don't think they care
It's not like she's releasing an album anytime soon

Wtv

thats the sad truth, they DONT care.
thats the problem with many labels, teams, managers... when they dont really care, the artist is the one who suffers. Well, and the fans.

AIDS!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

When has Shit ever promoted ha mess after ITZ? She gives you fags just enough then goes back to hot cheetos and iced coffee in ugg boots. She probably didn't even like the damn song because she rarely mentioned it.

Cowgirl

Yes it's true but why the hell did Iggy feel the need to make that comment? :uhh:

AIDS!

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 30, 2015, 10:02:05 AM
When has Shit ever promoted ha mess after ITZ? She gives you fags just enough then goes back to hot cheetos and iced coffee in ugg boots. She probably didn't even like the damn song because she rarely mentioned it.
!
This is probably 'a shut them so I can get back to this pie' song
:dead:

Zankou.

She gives you fags just enough then goes back to hot cheetos and iced coffee in ugg boots. .

dsssssssssss

STUNNA GOD

Plea. Like TMZ said, Iggs is just making excuses because everyone is blaming her for the flop.

Im SURE Iggs knew the STRICT details of Brit's Vegas contract before signing on for the single. Even if not, she KNEW when they had to Skype in the damn performance from Planet Hollywood. And when has Brit EVER been known for promoting? Yall ok? :uhh:

:udontlookok:

Cuban0

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 30, 2015, 06:05:27 AM
Iggy is right, Brit team is lazy as hell. how can u make a comeback, perform once and not doing anything more and to expect the song kill the charts, radio and clubs. you have to WORK.

Waste of a collab and waste of a label/team

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on June 30, 2015, 10:06:47 AM
!
This is probably 'a shut them so I can get back to this pie' song
:dead:
sddddddddddddd

Her team has CLEARLY said before the single even dropped that Brit is not focusing on an album right now. Just dropping singles here and there. I mean theres no point... she cant really DO anything outside of her Vegas contract.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Zankou. on June 29, 2015, 10:05:27 PM
Ddffcdddddccd

Whoever tweeted that from Brit's account is a kii
probably Mon'. You know she stay perched fuming n POUNDING on a keyboard.

:whatfuneralbill:

Cowboy Nine

v

oh! no promo! bare min'!

No one's really interested in Brit musically anymore.