“Trenches” the album is LOADING

Started by Young, January 07, 2021, 08:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

n

i mean that's all nice and stuff but she literally had a release date so everything that was going to be on that album was mediocre and she was still about to release it? 

rosone1

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on January 20, 2021, 02:18:12 PM
n

i mean that's all nice and stuff but she literally had a release date so everything that was going to be on that album was mediocre and she was still about to release it?
True

Young

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 20, 2021, 02:16:39 PM
Quote from: Young on January 20, 2021, 02:12:53 PM

And this is why I can't stay mad

She's handing SO much at once
I can't wait; especially if she's trying to perfect the album
Why did they cut her off after she said "mediocrity is not my thing?"

nxcnxndnxxndbdjhdhdhdhdhfhfb

Young

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on January 20, 2021, 02:18:12 PM
n

I think she's just striving to make it as perfect as possible love.

She went on live last night and she was basically just saying she wants to be able to make sure it's perfect. Covid and personal things have just slowed the process up a lot.

The Apple show is still coming as well as season 4 of the show. She was filming earlier yesterday .

Young

She was walking all through her home yesterday. It was BEAUTIFUL 

she talked about how moving was such a process.
and how she had a breach of security in her rental home and has to go back Into the hotel. 

she talked about a lot. 

Young

January 20, 2021, 02:36:47 PM #114 Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:37:49 PM by Young
Quote from: Fuck Mons. on January 20, 2021, 02:31:16 PM
Oh she's renting? Nvm

No she owns the home she's in now

She was just saying she had to keep moving and relocating during the entire recording process as well.

And how her Uncle's passing really put a halt on things for a bit because it really broke the family. And he was basically Murdered in an accident.
How she had to there for her Mom etc.

It was a dope live . Very intimate and transparent. She showed her closets , kids rooms and all dddddd

Eh...

lol She isn't renting... she was renting before she stayed in the hotel for months
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Zankou.

Gotcha. 

I wanna see her home it looked beautiful in her photo shoots 

rosone1

Someone posted the backyard/pool area on YouTube a couple months ago.It's nice.

Young