Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: r u ok on July 15, 2016, 10:53:53 PM
GHan's clearly going through a lot right now.

Failed relationship on her mind, no marriage yet and well into her 30s.
Stuck in a contract with a shitty company.

She needs to stay close to those who really love her and feed off of that energy for a while. She's not gonna find solace anywhere on snapchat or instagram.

She's no stranger to questionable or concerning behavior, even dating back to her teens, there were always reports of something going on with her mentally. Disorders, etc. She's quite fragile.

Then she had to live through and suppress all the lashings she endured for years because of her appearance, etc. which got even worse after that accident, she was then called a murderer many times and kept in her shell about it.

I just think she's at some sort of breaking point. And I hate to sit here and try to give her a psycho evaluation because that isn't my place and I don't know what she's truly going through. I'm just someone looking at her social media. Many conclusions can be drawn from updates and posts, there's only a chance that they are accurate.

This is a great post. I didn't even think about the marriage thing. :stressed:

MAY

I'm frustrated as hell with her, but I really do just want her to be ok.

leftout

July 15, 2016, 11:00:45 PM #227 Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 11:00:58 PM by aGhoulact
I guess Bran is gonna keep talkin shit and y'all are gonna keep tellin her to stop :rudone:

leftout

Quote from: Young on July 15, 2016, 10:53:12 PM
Quote from: imani on July 15, 2016, 10:49:13 PM
I'm crying @ young using this moment to drag Bran. Fag move.

You have me alllllll messed up sis.

I'm not trying to drag just to drag.

I was already getting turned off by being on the board as a whole so I wanted a break. Especially because we have literally no Ghan news really and the Gorls are losing it.

But she broke me. So I came her to vent and really see what the other girls think.

I could give a fuck about it being Mon shade tbh.
I'm just fed tf up.
i think the Monica shade definitely triggered your posts. She's gonna keep getting lashed btw

Young

leftout

Quote from: Young on July 15, 2016, 10:54:36 PM
Quote from: Nine on July 15, 2016, 10:50:07 PM
Yes, Bran doesn't seem to be in a good space. I don't think she's sitting around smoking up all day.

TBH I think the whole legal thing with Breyon is affecting her. She probably feels discouraged and stuck.

I hope she finds her happiness again, and everything works out for her.

You could be right.
My assumptions on what's causing all this could be way off.

But I see a change in my Queen and I don't use
you should strive to understand why she's doing what she's doing, rather than just judging the action. That's late and middle school esque

GYNandTONIC

What's silent's opinion. I wanna hear from somebody who's been around her.

It's hard for me to say "Oh Bipolar" because I work in psych. I don't see that at all. I see depression and a faux confidence. She's an emotional person, that all I see.

I'm not seeing weed or drugs either. I see a issue but I don't see a major problem.

Camo

I think a drag is semi appropriate but by a loved one. At the moment I don't think Brandy believes in anyone and she hurting. I think shes frustrated and using anything as a release, from the love she gets from posting her performances, to the thrill of shading people, then she feels bad and tries to recenter with affirmations and the coloring. I kinda understand in a weird way based on what I see. She's been through so much... just hopes she pulls through this dark lost time.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Dorian, answer my question: When did she tell her fans to find a new fav? That's what the hell I want to know. Because that has me feeling some type of way.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Camo

Quote from: Jay. on July 15, 2016, 11:13:15 PM
Dorian, answer my question: When did she tell her fans to find a new fav? That's what the hell I want to know. Because that has me feeling some type of way.
that was about a month ago she was directing that to one specific person she was shading on snapchat, not everyone...

Palladium

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 15, 2016, 10:37:57 PM
Quote from: AJ on July 15, 2016, 10:32:52 PM
Okay.. Pull it in Bran...

Pull yourself the fuck together. Now is NOT the time to fall apart..

What happened to all that zen, speak positive, journal writing, happy affirmation shit.

Pls bran reel it in!

!!!
She was all about positivity a few months ago. Now she's on this petty shit.

It makes her look fake as fuck tbqfh.

She's a good person, but it seems like her insecurities are getting the best of her right now.

!!!!!!

Treasure

mayb' sumone ticked her off

who knows

im all peace..like im buddhist

but wen u piss me off
say ur prayer

cuz im satanist then
& will fck u clean up

b7

Let us know when y'all get confirmation on who or what she was talking about guys lol