I’m convinced this Nicki girl is really a lunatic

Started by HUGO, July 05, 2019, 02:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on July 05, 2019, 07:35:30 PM
I don't seek that brotherly relationship online
And we didn't seek it either.  Firstly, we've been online with each other for a damn decade.  Relationships build and that's pretty natural.  Also, we're cut from the same cloth.  1+1=2, FAG
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 07:37:35 PM
I have a big family with multiple cousins who are like my best friends
besides my sister and girlfriend
I come here to laugh and discuss music
I couldn't imagine having to befriend strangers on a Brandy board because I had none offline
i was gonna say that yea i think most people on here may have a ride or die tea themselves somewhere....

just not on bsource.

that doesn't mean that their friendship is less meaningful though.
You never know where you'll find a good friend.
Im sure it's meaningful
People get married and all that with ppl from online
Usually it's people who can't find that companionship in their immediate surroundings and that says a lot about the the people who resort to that but yea I'm sure it's a genuine relationship

GLOCK

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 07:27:52 PM
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0sFLsHI9UDg

:woohoo:
ddd I just don't agree bro..
I can't say the same for ur allies that u mention because maybe that is the case with u guys.. I barely see u girls disagree but dew ...

But then there's the actual body of the board .. and u sorta end up on the outs with folks because of their opposing opinions

Honestly u get into it with me because of our disagreements on topics and such  :uhh:

Just last week we were into it because u .. out of the blue.. came for me and my creation of the boochie thread .. when I wasn't talking to u.. I was speaking about Nicki.. so not only did u make it personal but u then proceeded to post subliminals about board activities and DL shit ..

And if u revisit that thread.. when u said that first comment I gave u a lighthearted reply because I didn't feel like taking that same damn dance with u.. but as I proceeded to laugh at Yumz calling u out for lusting over 50 u blacked out and attacked

Yet girls will say we jump u or attack u,. Own ur shit Afro... u create these back and forths with ppl..
now that I think about it.. most of our spats have been surrounded by Onika  :uhh:

Smfh do better

But this is larger than me.. I'm not special.. u do this to a lot of girls here.. they just don't approach shit like I do or feed u

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2019, 07:39:50 PM
we're cut from the same cloth.  1+1=2, FAG
yea, that's the dumb shit your man would say
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

GLOCK

Ray you're jealous period 

that comment about quoting my back and forth with ppl because me and Vonc doing it 

to that comment about saying me and him join together and attack the girls

u wish u had the dynamic and nothing's gonna change my take on it

Just like ur sexuality and u suddenly having a girlfriend

I feel what I feel

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on July 05, 2019, 07:40:31 PM
I couldn't imagine having to befriend strangers on a Brandy board because I had none offline
i was gonna say that yea i think most people on here may have a ride or die tea themselves somewhere....

just not on bsource.

Im sure it's meaningful
Usually it's people who can't find that companionship in their immediate surroundings and that says a lot about the the people who resort to that but yea I'm sure it's a genuine relationship
This doesnt really work here, sorry.  Not to brag but i have TONS of fckn friends and if  y'all really knew who glock was, it wouldn't even be a question :dead:
We just connected....DASSIT! Ray, honestly u give me that loner vibe anyway, so I can see why u can't relate. Not too many friends, my best friend is my family type of mess.  Some people are just charismatic and can make friends outside of their familial circle
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on July 05, 2019, 07:44:35 PM
Ray you're jealous period

that comment about quoting my back and forth with ppl because me and Vonc doing it

to that comment about saying me and him join together and attack the girls

u wish u had the dynamic and nothing's gonna change my take on it

Just like ur sexuality and u suddenly having a girlfriend

I feel what I feel
:plzstop: :kii:  :kii: :plzstop:
Ok DASSIT. I'm going to workout

RAY7

This grin I have right now...
fgggghhhhgbb
when you say you're not moving on something 
gfddfxcbn
ok

GLOCK

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 07:43:24 PM
Quote from: glock on July 05, 2019, 07:41:35 PM
Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 07:27:52 PM
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0sFLsHI9UDg

:woohoo:
ddd I just don't agree bro..
I can't say the same for ur allies that u mention because maybe that is the case with u guys.. I barely see u girls disagree but dew ...

But then there's the actual body of the board .. and u sorta end up on the outs with folks because of their opposing opinions

Honestly u get into it with me because of our disagreements on topics and such  :uhh:

Just last week we were into it because u .. out of the blue.. came for me and my creation of the boochie thread .. when I wasn't talking to u.. I was speaking about Nicki.. so not only did u make it personal but u then proceeded to post subliminals about board activities and DL shit ..

And if u revisit that thread.. when u said that first comment I gave u a lighthearted reply because I didn't feel like taking that same damn dance with u.. but as I proceeded to laugh at Yumz calling u out for lusting over 50 u blacked out and attacked

Yet girls will say we jump u or attack u,. Own ur shit Afro... u create these back and forths with ppl..
now that I think about it.. most of our spats have been surrounded by Onika  :uhh:

Smfh do better

But this is larger than me.. I'm not special.. u do this to a lot of girls here.. they just don't approach shit like I do or feed u
You mention Nicki

But today had nothing to do with Nicki...and we still managed to get into it.

How did that happen? Think about it.
it happened because I highlighted the posts and opinions of others and called u out on the behavior that I disliked

Then when I saw May quote marg who disagreed with u.. I wanted to be clear about how u handle him when he disagrees with u

I don't like it and I needed to make sure it didn't go any other direction or further that it usually does 

NMD

GLOCK

I'm sorry..
but it's in my nature to be the voice of the people

ALWAYS..
Kinda been that way since I got here 

Bentley. HARRIS!

yes I wanna hear more about this new girlfriend

You never told me you had a new girlfriend, I thought you was still engaged

You could've at least updated me nigga :uhh:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2019, 07:48:00 PM

just not on bsource.

Im sure it's meaningful
This doesnt really work here, sorry.  Not to brag but i have TONS of fckn friends and if  y'all really knew who glock was, it wouldn't even be a question :dead:
We just connected....DASSIT! Ray, honestly u give me that loner vibe anyway, so I can see why u can't relate. Not too many friends, my best friend is my family type of mess.  Some people are just charismatic and can make friends outside of their familial circle
you didn't need to explain that I know y'all are each other's only friend
it's ok

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2019, 07:48:00 PM

just not on bsource.

Im sure it's meaningful
!!! Ncjdjdjdjd.

Some girls just CLICK..
ray just isn't someone I could click with ..

The girl that was bullied in high school but suddenly found her voice

I just don't use like that.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2019, 07:30:10 PM
Quote from: glock on July 05, 2019, 07:20:44 PM
Vonc and I barely even interact on this board
jcjdjdjkd

and if we do it's in a "into it" ass manner

u girls dead ass don't even know what tf y'all be talking about

so damn bothered by us .. whether collectively or solo that u create these fucking ideas In ur heads :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:
Nigga I'm usually in threads handing out the whips for u to get ur lashings. Like.....DA FCK. The thing is, we agree on most things and because we're very UPFRONT with the way we choose to convey that, people think we're doing alot, bullying, mad, etc. I be over here chilling and laughing and these fags swear I'm HOT! Nah I'm just aggressive, fag.  :letsmessfag:
yeah turncoat Fagg
That's why I don't too much fuck with u .. ur disloyal and u sorta amp girls up to come for my Durag

Fuck u

And that last line >>>

It's just.. us :cheerup: