M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Young on January 01, 2018, 10:11:42 PM
This girl been fucking yawl favs up all 2017

Get ready for 2018

sddfffff ack!!!

Now it?s time to record Quee?!  Fuck us up

:oof:

Young

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on January 01, 2018, 10:10:48 PM
Sdddffffgg Damn Cardi out here putting singles out too, it seems. <3  taking advantage of the popularity
ffghggj

Itskusican

I wonder what her next move is going to be now that the Tour is over. She seemingly has all this momentum going for and she is not using it to promote anything new. SMH She hinted at a new single months ago and we still have yet hear anything. smh

Young

She better release something soon of im gonna SNAP

She gave me LIFE this past Friday tho lolz

Itskusican

That's great that she gave you life and all but she needs to give the fans some new music. lol

Young

Quote from: Itskusican on January 07, 2018, 04:39:04 PM
That's great that she gave you life and all but she needs to give the fans some new music. lol

Sssssss

No I agree

I?m Sick Of waiting tbh

I felt like dropping something on this tour would have been brilliant

But it?s clear Queen got some money moves on the way

Itskusican

Quote from: Young on January 07, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Sssssss

No I agree

I?m Sick Of waiting tbh

:shannonsmissing:

She's gonna have to make me a believer again. If she's not on a label she can't blame the like she did in the past.

Drop some new ish! Talk about what you are up to. You shouldn't have all the restrictions you "claimed" prevented your from doing such before.

Young

Quote from: Itskusican on January 07, 2018, 04:51:56 PM
Quote from: Young on January 07, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Sssssss

No I agree

I?m Sick Of waiting tbh

:shannonsmissing:

She's gonna have to make me a believer again. If she's not on a label she can't blame the like she did in the past.

Drop some new ish! Talk about what you are up to. You shouldn't have all the restrictions you "claimed" prevented your from doing such before.

Well maybe she?s signed and gearing up for a major rollout

Or she could be indie and used this tour to secure some coin behind her next project

Young

fresh

TheletterJ

January 08, 2018, 09:45:34 PM #3929 Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:13:33 PM by HotsauceSwag
Monica can?t just drop a single! It?s like she?s been cursed her entire career. There?s always been a struggle with her first single choices. However, Monica will release a single in the spring I?m sure of it!