M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

GYNandTONIC

Bran has showed Mo love so many times in the past that its hard to believe that she would change for no reason at all. Like Bran just woke up one day, looked out her window in a rocking chair and decided to hate Monica.

Do I know the exact reason? No, but Brandy isn?t going to pull hate for this girl out of thin air.

If Mon did/said something wrong or handled business in a bad way then she doesn?t have the need to lash out. She can be on the offense. The only issue is that Brandy is on the defense publicly and Mon is keeping things private.

Brandy has been assaulted by Mon, denied a second collab only to be approached for one years later, over talked in every interview and still showed Monica love publicly. If Bran was that sensitive she would?ve been lashing her from the beginning.

GLOCK

n
Yeah she?s mad because Monica admitted to their fight
That?s it

GLOCK

And brandy argues/beefs with everyone
So miss me with the not pulling this from thin air

Ma Lo

Quote from: GL#CK on July 09, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
n
Yeah she?s mad because Monica admitted to their fight
That?s it

n

Ma Lo

Quote from: GL#CK on July 09, 2018, 12:08:20 PM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
What ain?t clean in the milk?
yeah Monica did nothing
If u don?t have proof she did.. then it didn?t happen
I can post several instances of Brandy?s shade

Post Monica?s.. I?ll wait

Boy please Monica is a sneaky ass bitch..and that's why a lot of other people like Ciara, ect don't fuck with her.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BigDawg on July 09, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
What ain?t clean in the milk?

Young, Brandy is not just attacking Monica for shits and giggles lol, there has to be something more to it that the public isnt privy to.

Something really could have happened that we don't know about, but part of me thinks this is about Monica confirming their physical altercation. It kind of made Brandy come off like a "punk", or like she got her ass beat. So Brandy may be lashing out because of that.

If you notice, everything changed with their relationship after Mon ran her mouth about that.

Regardless, Brandy is out here looking pressed af.

Either address the shit or let it go.

Drogon

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: GL#CK on July 09, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
And brandy argues/beefs with everyone
So miss me with the not pulling this from thin air

Correction: You assume Brandy beefs with everyone, and try to use the few fall outs she has had to assume the worst about her.

Brandy has many positive relationships. Monica has had a few fall outs in her friend circle as well (Ciara anyone?). Beyonce has had falling outs and subliminally threw shots in song. So why not assume the same about them? Brandy has had no more fall outs than any other female in the business. Aretha Franklin probably has more beefs than Brandy.

How many times has the board ?assumed? Brandy had a fallen out only for months later for her to be still friends with the person? How many times has the board assumed Brandy was wrong before the full details of a story even came out?

No falling out with Kelly, Neicey Nash, etc. has been proven yet some will say one happend just cause they aren?t on vacation together. People who have been confirmed to be liars and messy (TC, Moniece)  some side with just because.

Young

July 09, 2018, 01:45:14 PM #5575 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:45:48 PM by Young
Well we already know the mess evolved past the luggage and TBIM remake (that excluded Monica)

The So Gone challenge mess is what really sparked things back up

And the fans were acting up
Bran was in her instalash era during this time

it seems like things really haven't moved on from there. (as far as Bran is concerned)

Ma Lo

Brandy is getting dragged btw..ALL over social media and the old me would be sitting at my keyboard fighting back like this..

But not this time.. she wrong as hell for what she did.. sorry

Ma Lo

Quote from: Red Boi on July 09, 2018, 01:46:32 PM
I honestly can't believe this is still a THING 20 years later.

And it's both of them. GHan throws her shots but Mon definitely doesn't sit back and ignore them. I don't think her holding that AK in her hand the very next day was a coincidence. :omf:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facts King

Young

They need to release their albums on the same day actually--now that I think about it

Kaeli.

The fight revelation was 6+ years ago and they?ve been cool since. I doubt it?s that.

Something else had to have happened. Like.. do y?all really believe Brandy is lashing this woman for no reason? Honestly? I just can?t imagine Brandy being on the offensive like this for no reason. Has she done this with someone else I don?t know about? If so, let me know.

& everyone gets into it with friends and family :dead:

Not saying Brandy isn?t at fault at all, she is, but what does that have to do with anything