M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Insta is mostly for younger ppl, which Megan and other youngins in the game have a harder hold on. Also, without social media, a lot of these girls wouldn't have come up. Monica nor any of the older artists need a million likes like they do to maintain their pretty new careers

Young

Quote from: Eh... on November 01, 2019, 12:26:14 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 01, 2019, 12:24:15 AM
Quote from: Eh... on November 01, 2019, 12:22:50 AM
I think most of her followers are bots or fake... she never have a huge number of likes. Megan has 6 mill followers and has quite a few pics with over a million likes but Monica doesn't even have any pics with 500k likes smh
i think it's about engagement or something

It's weird how this all works. Instagram is hard to figure out, especially with their algorithm

I can see that... I just think it's weird that she barely average 100k likes with 8 million followers.  But then again I have some followers post I never see so maybe 7.9 million people never see her posts lol

Monica posts alotttt of photos though dddddd

So it's hard to say why Meg or whomever averages more likes

Eh...

November 01, 2019, 12:44:37 AM #12542 Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 12:46:16 AM by Eh...
Well Thee Stallion posts everyday while Monica post like 3-5 pics in 1 day then wait a few days to  a week then post a new set of 3-5 pics... maybe if she post more consistently more people would see her post 🤷‍♂️
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Young

Quote from: Eh... on November 01, 2019, 12:44:37 AM
Well Thee Stallion posts everyday while Monica post like 3-5 pic in 1 days then wait a few days to week then post a new set of 3-5 pics... maybe if she post more consistently more people would see her post 🤷‍♂️

Could be that

Young

Dndndndddd

Not an Asian "First Night" video crew mess

Fffff

I love it

overseas influencing Quee' self

b7

I mean Meg' is HOT right now and on another level 

it'll always be different when it comes to likes Cuz her posts are probably shared and covered more by blogs.  A lot of people like Megan's posts and probably don't even follow her 

Young

b7

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on November 01, 2019, 12:48:00 AM
I mean Meg' is HOT right now and on another level

it'll always be different when it comes to likes Cuz her posts are probably shared and covered more by blogs.  A lot of people like Megan's posts and probably don't even follow her

True

Megan is a trending gorl rn

BAPHOMET.

Ma Lo

Zankou.

I like that she kinda steps out of the box for Halloween and doesn't just dress up like someone from pop culture