Issues with Trina and Nicki?

Started by Scott., August 12, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

His podcast def doesn't do better numbers than Queen Radio.

b7

BigDawg

Now if someone said she's bitter because ha brother had ha bent over in the basement whilst ha mom was snorting coke, she'd have a coronary. Everyone is not going to fuck with her, that's a fact, no matter how rich she is or how many records she had sold and that is okay. 

Blamblam

Trina would be better off if she fired all of the messy fags that work for her and got some professionals. Nicki isn't supposed to be doing promo for her, that's what she's paying her staff to figure out

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Wow after that she's done for.

nicki is over. I wouldn't even Stan if I was y'all 

Drogon

Quote from: Blamblam on August 12, 2019, 10:48:14 PM
Trina would be better off if she fired all of the messy fags that work for her and got some professionals. Nicki isn't supposed to be doing promo for her, that's what she's paying her staff to figure out

Reggie is very messy. Just a few years ago Trina stopped fucking with him and he was laying her owt to everybody. He was sharing a apartment with Terrance Davidson and barely making it

b7

Quote from: Drogon on August 12, 2019, 10:59:31 PM

Reggie is very messy. Just a few years ago Trina stopped fucking with him and he was laying her owt to everybody. He was sharing a apartment with Terrance Davidson and barely making it
yea as much as Nicki annoys me, i don't necessarily believe everything that comes out of his mouth
n

He seems bitter. the girls always switch a bit when they don't get the friendship or perks they were expecting. I do think there's truth to Nicki not wanting to work with someone she'd definitely call a flop if some mess goes down

Drogon

Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2019, 11:02:37 PM
Quote from: Drogon on August 12, 2019, 10:59:31 PM

yea as much as Nicki annoys me, i don't necessarily believe everything that comes out of his mouth
n

He seems bitter. the girls always switch a bit when they don't get the friendship or perks they were expecting. I do think there's truth to Nicki not wanting to work with someone she'd definitely call a flop if some mess goes down

I know Reggie tea

He ALLEGEDLY tried to fuck one of his friend's when he was sleeping after they had been out and drinking and doing drugs. The guy told us he woke up and Reggie had took his clothes off and Reggie was trying to fuck him. They had a big fall out about it according to him

DrewBabyLove

August 12, 2019, 11:47:38 PM #207 Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:50:50 PM by DrewBabyLove
BlackGirlTragic as a hashtag is very controversial but there's truth behind it. Just Iike some of y'all sit and and spew hate and wish the demise of so many,  it happens all over social media under these celebrities post as if they aren't real people with real feelings. I don't have to fuck with nicki or anybody when it comes to their work but what good does it do me to sit and bash, talk shit, try to discredit or bring you down?

Some of it obviously is just for a good ki but a lot of the mess goes too far, and the hate be way too real for someone that you don't know and don't have any impact on your life so I'm not even mad at the hashtag.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2019, 09:53:22 PM
Most of the mess is here

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

OMG how did her team allow this to happen

she is really a terrible person