OMG she's bat shit crazy

CUT HIS FCKN MIC!!!! :kii:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

b7

have the texts

she says that but never provides a receipt mess :kii:

GLOCK

It just sucks that all of her fumes are getting in the way of her talent 

she's probably never gonna record another good song because she's so angry and trying to prove herself 
that da baby "suge"  remix is awful.. 

what happened to u Nicki?

stop letting these bitches and niggas fuck with ur talent 
and stop tryna prove everyone wrong 

🦚

Love! Until its time to show up and put in the work.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CREAM.

fedswatchin

it's always such a frenzy when these Queen radio episodes occur. didnt somebody here try to clown her for doin em?

#1 Apple Music show again :flamebroiled:

b7

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 12, 2019, 11:47:38 PM
BlackGirlTragic as a hashtag is very controversial but there's truth behind it. Just Iike some of y'all sit and and spew hate and wish the demise of so many,  it happens all over social media under these celebrities post as if they aren't real people with real feelings. I don't have to fuck with nicki or anybody when it comes to their work but what good does it do me to sit and bash, talk shit, try to discredit or bring you down?

Some of it obviously is just for a good ki but a lot of the mess goes too far, and the hate be way too real for someone that you don't know and don't have any impact on your life so I'm not even mad at the hashtag.
lumping black girls into one group just because you get attacked for a lot of the things you bring on yourSELF, is just dangerous and ignorant IMO. Surely she can think of a more clever way to "get back" at them.

https://twitter.com/itstarekali/status/1161150147272663040

b7