Issues with Trina and Nicki?

Started by Scott., August 12, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 13, 2019, 01:23:18 PM
Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 12:31:06 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 13, 2019, 08:02:00 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 07:55:13 AM
Nicki wasn't obligated to do a song with this bitch let alone shoot a video. She already said she offered to shoot the video during her downtime and Trina clearly didn't have the budget so she tiptoed around it. :uhh:

These were my original thoughts and then I listened to the interview he did with Funky Dineva. He claims they reached out to her multiple times and she didn't respond.

He's a liar. Nicki set on QR and said to set it up. He also said in that same interview the had the budget then lost it. That ain't Nicki's fault.
that isn't what he said

That is what he said. He said they had Nicki's budget and then "while waiting" something else came up and Trina is in a dark place because of it.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

Nicki wasn't obligated to do a song with this bitch let alone shoot a video. She already said she offered to shoot the video during her downtime and Trina clearly didn't have the budget so she tiptoed around it. :uhh:

These were my original thoughts and then I listened to the interview he did with Funky Dineva. He claims they reached out to her multiple times and she didn't respond.

He's a liar. Nicki set on QR and said to set it up. He also said in that same interview the had the budget then lost it. That ain't Nicki's fault.
that isn't what he said

at all

GLOCK

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 01:28:40 PM

that isn't what he said

That is what he said. He said they had Nicki's budget and then "while waiting" something else came up and Trina is in a dark place because of it.
no he did not
Why are u patching pieces together  :plzstop:

GLOCK

I'm crying 
I swear stanning is a sickness 

that boy did not say that :plzstop:

Opposites Attract.

🦚

He said nickel is a 2 faced hoe.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

19:02 her verbatim said they had Nicki's budget and then the funds went away. Like huh. 

GLOCK

He said that when tryna shoot the video they were waiting to hear back from Nicki.. and then they had clearance issues with the track..

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 01:32:29 PM
19:02 her verbatim said they had Nicki's budget and then the funds went away. Like huh.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Genesis2 on August 13, 2019, 01:25:08 PM
Quote from: Darius Oddie. on August 13, 2019, 12:28:58 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on August 13, 2019, 12:26:18 PM
Genesis making some sense for once     

:guys:
you really gonna side with Gen after the way she handled you in that one thread?

SUBMIT then  :dead:
They all see the light eventually.  :blush:

^_^

GLOCK

im crying are u doing this on purpose?

He dead ass says the budget for nickis part of the video was stashed away..

But something else came up ..
He says before that it wasn't that she didn't have the money for the video..and that nicki wasn't responding.. and as time went on it was album issues that came up and some secret issue that caused Trina to go into a dark place

Opposites Attract.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZC11S0niks

I'm done with this topic altogether now.

He's a whole contradiction. First they didn't have a budget at all. Then they had one and it went away. Like Chile cheese.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 13, 2019, 01:36:16 PM
im crying are u doing this on purpose?

He dead ass says the budget for nickis part of the video was stashed away..

But something else came up ..
He says before that it wasn't that she didn't have the money for the video..and that nicki wasn't responding.. and as time went on it was album issues that came up and some secret issue that caused Trina to go into a dark place

Is that not what I said THAT YOU SAID HE DIDN'T SAY?!

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 01:28:40 PM

that isn't what he said

LIKE  :kii: :uhh:

Boomz

August 13, 2019, 01:47:53 PM #343 Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:48:09 PM by ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ
Not 5 years to finish an album

It better The Miseducation of LH...

...or Lemonade

reekz

Quote from: ᴍᴏᴏᴅ 4 ᴇᴠᴀ on August 13, 2019, 01:47:53 PM
Not 5 years to finish an album

It better The Miseducation of LH...

...or Lemonade

I saw all the features and it turned me away from listening. It was like a DJ Khaled album that Trina didn't need.