Started by Scott., August 12, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on August 13, 2019, 08:06:26 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 07:50:10 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 13, 2019, 06:42:24 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 08:06:55 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 13, 2019, 07:57:25 AM
Given the symbolism behind #blackgirltragic, I can see why it would upset people. If she wants to address those individuals that dare to say anything negative about her, then address them. But targeting black women as a whole and using that hashtag to do it, is bullshit.
Why would they make that the hashtag to begin with? :uhh:
what

The hashtag is black girl MAGIC hun. she was being an ass
People are upset because she's using #blackgirltragic. That hashtag is used for black women killed by people they trusted.
got it. I just saw

That's even worse

:plzstop:
!

That shit isn't cool Onika.
Fuck all that other shit .. but girl ur creativity done dried up that much?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 13, 2019, 01:13:21 PM
Quote from: Cheetah. on August 13, 2019, 01:08:40 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 13, 2019, 12:59:55 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 13, 2019, 12:19:54 PM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 12, 2019, 08:02:11 PM
Was that suppose to be the promotion he is talking about?

1. It shouldn't take 5 years to do a damn album.
2. Why the hell are you using hell of samples when the girl is indie.
AND 3. Every song on the album are feature.

He sucks as an A&R. It's his job to pick the songs and how it comes out but this fool dropped the ball on this album.

!!!!

Basically.

When is it the feature artist responsiblity to promote a song ?

And baps is a good song but let's be real a Trina song isn't gonna get played anywhere but a Miami nightclub so Nicki wasting her time promoting a song no one was gonna play is kinda dumb.
Not under the guise of that being your damn friend.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

Who raised yall? Is that what yall were taught to accept from your friends, the bare minimum and bones of their scrap?  :uhh:
please.

She did her part as a friend by doing the verse for free. At the end of the day this is a BUSINESS and Nicki is signed to a Major Label.

It's always Nicki's fault for these bitches problems. She should have asked Remy or Kim  :kii:
Hun. Your correct in that she didn't have to do anything. It is a business, however I don't know anyone who ducks and dodges their friends calls and request when it's time to do what they said they were gonna do...I mean I do know some girls like that but they are not someone who you call a friend. That's all I'm saying the girl is sneaky, a liar, deceiver I see it all over her.

A simple No, or I can't do it right now would've suffice for Trina I'm sure.

if she dont wanna answer she dont have too period point blank ... just cause i dont wanna answer my phone doesnt mean im shady ... its cause i dont wanna answer and when im ready I will

fedswatchin

#blackgirltragic #fakeoffendedfaggots

b7

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 13, 2019, 08:19:46 PM

He sucks as an A&R. It's his job to pick the songs and how it comes out but this fool dropped the ball on this album.

!!!!

Basically.

And baps is a good song but let's be real a Trina song isn't gonna get played anywhere but a Miami nightclub so Nicki wasting her time promoting a song no one was gonna play is kinda dumb.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

Who raised yall? Is that what yall were taught to accept from your friends, the bare minimum and bones of their scrap?  :uhh:
please.

She did her part as a friend by doing the verse for free. At the end of the day this is a BUSINESS and Nicki is signed to a Major Label.

It's always Nicki's fault for these bitches problems. She should have asked Remy or Kim  :kii:
Hun. Your correct in that she didn't have to do anything. It is a business, however I don't know anyone who ducks and dodges their friends calls and request when it's time to do what they said they were gonna do...I mean I do know some girls like that but they are not someone who you call a friend. That's all I'm saying the girl is sneaky, a liar, deceiver I see it all over her.

if she dont wanna answer she dont have too period point blank ... just cause i dont wanna answer my phone doesnt mean im shady ... its cause i dont wanna answer and when im ready I will
Nick please

Is it me in a brandy thread? :kii: I'm screaming

fedswatchin

I'll wait for the sacrosanct news article about the negative effects Nicki's #blackgirltragic movement has had on the same black girls that we drag everyday tho

Scott.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 13, 2019, 08:20:39 PM

!!!!

Basically.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

please.

Nick please

He sounds ridiculous.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on August 13, 2019, 02:19:13 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 13, 2019, 12:15:44 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2019, 07:46:37 PM
So she basically uses this Queen Radio mess as an outlet to fume?

It's her show ? So why not ? :dead:

And she fumes on her show. So l was right. Moving on

and there you were PERCHED listening to her every word ... what kinda STAN :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Freeruu on August 13, 2019, 06:18:50 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 13, 2019, 06:07:00 PM
Jackie-O's A&R saying Trina did the same thing to Jackie-O.
Whew! :plzstop:

:plzstop: this is MESS

OOPPP scottiee sis ... what say you ? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

!!!!

Basically.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

please.

Nick please

i mean sis ... yall need to let queen live

Scott.

August 13, 2019, 08:29:46 PM #384 Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 08:31:25 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 13, 2019, 08:24:34 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 13, 2019, 02:19:13 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 13, 2019, 12:15:44 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2019, 07:46:37 PM
So she basically uses this Queen Radio mess as an outlet to fume?

It's her show ? So why not ? :dead:

And she fumes on her show. So l was right. Moving on

and there you were PERCHED listening to her every word ... what kinda STAN :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

And here you are being dumb again.

I've never even listened to Queen Radio. Maybe a clip that posted on this board.  Dumb ass boy.

Scott.

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 13, 2019, 08:25:32 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on August 13, 2019, 06:18:50 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 13, 2019, 06:07:00 PM
Jackie-O's A&R saying Trina did the same thing to Jackie-O.
Whew! :plzstop:

:plzstop: this is MESS

OOPPP scottiee sis ... what say you ? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Dude, I don't give a fuck about Trina like that, so why are you saying my name again?

Slow as fuck.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on August 13, 2019, 08:23:31 PM

!!!!

Basically.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

please.

Nick please

He sounds ridiculous.

girl please that is you all day long...

you def give a watching the phone ring as your bestie calls you tea ...

Scott.

August 13, 2019, 08:36:55 PM #387 Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 08:43:32 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 13, 2019, 08:34:34 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 13, 2019, 08:23:31 PM

!!!!

Basically.

Threw a Bone!
Accept what you get!

please.

Nick please

He sounds ridiculous.

girl please that is you all day long...

you def give a watching the phone ring as your bestie calls you tea ...

And you gather that through a font?

I guess you're gonna say anything to fit your dumb ass narrative. Have at it

Buy The Stars✨

Scott.

And a dumb ass cat will MEOW too nigga