Mediatakeout Stays Talking About Some Gay Mess

Started by Freemala Harris, September 03, 2017, 03:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

SHOCK CLAIM: COLLEGE STUDENT . . . Claims BLACK FRATERNITY . . . Made Him Engage In GAY S*X . . . As Part Of The PLEDGING PROCESS!! (WOOOOOOW)

An MTOer sent us a very CRAZY email ? saying that he pledged one of the most POPULAR African American fraternities, and they made him have ?S*x with a man? as part of the hazing process.
It?s not clear if this is a widespread practice of the Frat ? or just a local chapter issue.

Here is what is being said:

I?m biracial with a white mother (never met my dad) and she raised me in a white suburb in New Jersey. Because of that, I decided to go to New York for school and join a fraternity my junior year. I was inspired to become more pro-Black and explore my black side. I wanted to learn more about black brotherhood and explore the side I had been missing out on. What I got was about 2 months of humiliation, intimidation, and an intro into disturbing and gay activity- all for letters.

[One] night we all got in trouble, Instead of taking wood, we had to line up and close our eyes.

Now the only way I can describe what happened next is, it was like that scene in the movie Burning Sands when they had to basically line up to f*ck the same girl (which we also did), only this wasn?t a girl. It was a dude I recognized from the track team.

He had a girl and everything, she lived in my dorm Freshman year. When it was my turn to be with him, we agreed that I would just get he*d. My LBs said they did the same but who knows. It isn?t the first time we?ve done sh*t like that and I was surprised at how casual everyone?s attitude towards the gay sh*t was (except a couple of my LBs).

My question to yall is does what I did for my letters make me gay and if I were to ever open up to a female and tell her about this do you think I will get rejected and exposed? I only took part in the pledging process once after I was made. I only beat the pledges, I didn?t do none of that gay shit but I was in the room or playing lookout during some of it.

http://mtonews.com/shock-claim-african-american-college-student-claims-black-fraternity-made-engage-gay-sx-part-pledging-process-woooooow/

These active imaginations  :udontlookok:

b7

:dead:  I honestly forgot all about mediatake and worldstar

4 fucking k

This story was actually shared on LSA :kii: they stole this from there. Mess.

b7

Quote from: element on September 03, 2017, 03:42:29 AM
This story was actually shared on LSA :kii: they stole this from there. Mess.
im crying

Tough times over there for mediatakeout huh? Shaderoom is kicking that ass