Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

the visual of Ci krumping out there to that 'fuck it up' mess has me shaken btw

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

this is the type of shit the bitch needs to be making. Y?all always tryna READ something.

Worry about y?all dykes

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 24, 2018, 02:58:51 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:55:47 PM
FAGGS

I could autoplay Work demo from PND and the cover by Rih and there wouldn't be a single fucking difference

this bitch NEVER pushes herself

the rest of the world doesn't give a damn hence it going number one and staying there for nine weeks

you and the three other Ci's need to be compiling a game plan to get Ci back on somebody's top ten chart instead of debating Rihanna's artistry

I'll debate and drag Rihanna when I please

Ciara will get her hit this era, just like every other era. i'm not worried :kii: How bout you focus on finding out how Rih is gonna book in this new quarterback build, tryna wind and grind with a fuckin moomoo on

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
FAGGS

I could autoplay Work demo from PND and the cover by Rih and there wouldn't be a single fucking difference

the rest of the world doesn't give a damn hence it going number one and staying there for nine weeks

you and the three other Ci's need to be compiling a game plan to get Ci back on somebody's top ten chart instead of debating Rihanna's artistry

Ciara will get her hit this era, just like every other era.
What was ciara's hit last era? Basic instinct?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

FAGGS

What were her hits during Fantasy Ride, Basic Instinct and Jackie? and where they did each one peak at on the charts?  :dead: I really wanna know

fedswatchin

is it laila ali? this boxy boxer build has got to go

fedswatchin

I'm not here to answer questions faggs. lemme say it again

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 24, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
FAGGS

What were her hits during Fantasy Ride, Basic Instinct and Jackie? and where they did each one peak at on the charts?  :dead: I really wanna know

Ciara didn't have not even a top 40 during BI or Jacki so iono wtf this boy is talking about hits for :dead:
Justin gave her love sex and magic of Fantasy tho, generous self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 24, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
Guys

the bottom line is Ciara's next single is sampling this

:uhh:

Beyonce has become more endearing in her music than ever before, Rih pushed herself sonically with the production used on ANTI and Ciara is over here samplng songs from Vine

This is the exact reason this girl got left behind back in '08

damn

I'm so interested to see if she FINALLY gets it. Rihanna & Beyonce (or their team) stay in tuned in whats going on with our culture and it show all through out their music and imaging. Also, they both stay in tune with their fan base wants.  We all get a sense of who they are through their music, with ciara it's not the same feeling.  Her music hasn't really showed much growth in some years.

I recently re-read this review billboad did on Jackie and they were so on point:
QuoteFor R&B singer Ciara, whose sexy turn-up jams have always been more style than substance, splitting with her baby's father, rapper Future, last August seemed like a ripe opportunity to finally open the emotional blinds and let people in[/b]. And sure enough, "I Bet," the first single from her sixth album Jackie, seemed to do just that. "Is that your bitch over there, giving me the ugly stare?" she sings, presumably referring to the alleged infidelity that ended their relationship....

But that's one of the few seemingly genuine moments on Jackie, which, despite being named after her mother, feels oddly impersonal. Instead, the album is mostly a robotic retread of the party-scoring fare of prior releases, but without the memorable hooks and irresistibly kinetic production. Since debuting with 2004's Goodies, Ciara, 29, has made her career on self-empowering dance scorchers and seductress anthems, and on Jackie she once again hits the club, cozies up to new beaus and thumps her chest along the way.

QuoteJackie invokes the uptempo optimism of 2013's triumphant Ciara, but feels a little too familiar: "Hair pulled back, high heels, you gon' know about it by the end of this song," she sasses in signature fashion on "Kiss & Tell," but it's safe to assume most listeners already knew

Maybe Ciara is at her best when her music's carefree -- but on Jackie, it sometimes seems like she doesn't care. Perhaps she was afraid to confront the realities of true heartache, or perhaps she has simply moved on. Good for her, but not as good for listeners: Jackie feels like a missed opportunity for a talented artist to connect with fans in a new way.

And with this new Megan Markle  level of perfectionism she is giving, i dont see ciara letting us in & connecting with us anytime soon.

fedswatchin

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 24, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
FAGGS

Ciara didn't have not even a top 40 during BI or Jacki so iono wtf this boy is talking about hits for :dead:
Justin gave her love sex and magic of Fantasy tho, generous self

I need Tal' to clarify this for me

I didn't know Ride and Dance Like We're Making Love were climbing the charts n mess

Vonc2002

Quote from: november on June 24, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 24, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
Guys

the bottom line is Ciara's next single is sampling this

:uhh:

Beyonce has become more endearing in her music than ever before, Rih pushed herself sonically with the production used on ANTI and Ciara is over here samplng songs from Vine

This is the exact reason this girl got left behind back in '08

damn

I'm so interested to see if she FINALLY gets it. Rihanna & Beyonce (or their team) stay in tuned in whats going on with our culture and it show all through out their music and imaging. Also, they both stay in tune with their fan base wants.  We all get a sense of who they are through their music, with ciara it's not the same feeling.  Her music hasn't really showed much growth in some years.

I recently re-read this review billboad did on Jackie and they were so on point:
QuoteFor R&B singer Ciara, whose sexy turn-up jams have always been more style than substance, splitting with her baby's father, rapper Future, last August seemed like a ripe opportunity to finally open the emotional blinds and let people in[/b]. And sure enough, "I Bet," the first single from her sixth album Jackie, seemed to do just that. "Is that your bitch over there, giving me the ugly stare?" she sings, presumably referring to the alleged infidelity that ended their relationship....

But that's one of the few seemingly genuine moments on Jackie, which, despite being named after her mother, feels oddly impersonal. Instead, the album is mostly a robotic retread of the party-scoring fare of prior releases, but without the memorable hooks and irresistibly kinetic production. Since debuting with 2004's Goodies, Ciara, 29, has made her career on self-empowering dance scorchers and seductress anthems, and on Jackie she once again hits the club, cozies up to new beaus and thumps her chest along the way.

QuoteJackie invokes the uptempo optimism of 2013's triumphant Ciara, but feels a little too familiar: "Hair pulled back, high heels, you gon' know about it by the end of this song," she sasses in signature fashion on "Kiss & Tell," but it's safe to assume most listeners already knew

Maybe Ciara is at her best when her music's carefree -- but on Jackie, it sometimes seems like she doesn't care. Perhaps she was afraid to confront the realities of true heartache, or perhaps she has simply moved on. Good for her, but not as good for listeners: Jackie feels like a missed opportunity for a talented artist to connect with fans in a new way.

And with this new Megan Markle  level of perfectionism she is giving, i dont see ciara "letting us in" anytime soon.
!!!!!!!!!
And that's why she doesnt have the fanbase

FlowerBomb

fedswatchin