Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 03:48:40 PM
& now going up for this plaque when you were trying to clown Cardi's
Make up your mind 'Lis
We talking about hot 100 or the R&B charts?
Do streaming plaques count or not?
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Just scrambling all up and thru here :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Legacy on June 24, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
GODly Price received an album nod or "GODly"

but i still wouldn't claim ha as some relevant pop star n mess

:ummwhat:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 24, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
Guys

the bottom line is Ciara's next single is sampling this

:uhh:

Beyonce has become more endearing in her music than ever before, Rih pushed herself sonically with the production used on ANTI and Ciara is over here samplng songs from Vine

This is the exact reason this girl got left behind back in '08

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Navyman

Vonc2002

Didn't u say u were staying out of mess this go round?  U realize this is u inserting yourself, correct?   Now on ur next meltdown remember this moment 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 24, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
So now the R&B charts don't matter

Akskskdkdkdk
NOTED!
who said they didn't?
It's just interesting how Lis swerved to the R&B charts when she's always talking about the hot 100 and plaques just to prove this lil ass point :dead:

Navyman

Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 03:44:57 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 24, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
Guys

Beyonce has become more endearing in her music than ever before, Rih pushed herself sonically with the production used on ANTI and Ciara is over here samplng songs from Vine

Now wait a fucking minute...I didn't know sampling songs had an expiration date? Wow you learn something new everyday! Damn didn't know you had to sample from a specific format or place either. Gosh thanks guys for putting me up on so much game.

Damn diddy, kanye and em shouldn't have sampled them old, late played out ass records from the 50's, 60's, etc they were 3 years too late lmao
You missed the entire point :dead:
Naw. I think I hit it dead on its fucking head. You haven't heard the shit yet. Point is people sample all kind of shit "that's more than 3 years late" and still make it their own and fresh. From all different kind of places. I'm pretty sure if this was Body Party before we heard it and seen it, tall would be saying the same shit because it sampled My Boo.
Sit the fuck back, and anticipate like the rest of us; then you can form an opinion.

LiiVE

Vonc2002

Quote from: Legacy on June 24, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

Didn't u say u were staying out of mess this go round?  U realize this is u inserting yourself, correct?   Now on ur next meltdown remember this moment
laz & i are playing around if u haven't noticed.

its not that deep to me.

we're discussing artists , not each other.
Yea, IGHT :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 24, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 03:44:57 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 24, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
Guys

Now wait a fucking minute...I didn't know sampling songs had an expiration date? Wow you learn something new everyday! Damn didn't know you had to sample from a specific format or place either. Gosh thanks guys for putting me up on so much game.

Damn diddy, kanye and em shouldn't have sampled them old, late played out ass records from the 50's, 60's, etc they were 3 years too late lmao
You missed the entire point :dead:
Naw. I think I hit it dead on its fucking head. You haven't heard the shit yet. Point is people sample all kind of shit "that's more than 3 years late" and still make it their own and fresh. From all different kind of places. I'm pretty sure if this was Body Party before we heard it and seen it, tall would be saying the same shit because it sampled My Boo.
Sit the fuck back, and anticipate like the rest of us; then you can form an opinion.
Again, missed the point.

FlowerBomb

& "My Boo" is a cult classic, I think the majority of us would have been piqued to see how she would have flipped that.
No one, and no one is flipping their lids over her sampling this cheap ass beat from Vine
:holdupguys:
Like are you serious?
It doesn't take much imagination to already guess what the shit will sound like

.....unless it's another ballad then I'll be fucking screaming  :dead: