Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 24, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 04:07:23 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 24, 2018, 04:06:27 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
& "My Boo" is a cult classic, I think the majority of us would have been piqued to see how she would have flipped that.
No one, and no one is flipping their lids over her sampling this cheap ass beat from Vine
:holdupguys:
Like are you serious?
It doesn't take much imagination to already guess what the shit will sound like

.....unless it's another ballad then I'll be fucking screaming  :dead:
Girl bye. This makes it a better situation than My Boo which is a familiar tune, she has the chance to bring light on something that isn't as know and I think that's dope. Again depending on how she flips it.
huh?
are you slow? :plzstop:
Girl. I'm not going back and forth with them.

Navyman

Quote from: ton on June 24, 2018, 04:20:25 PM
Not 30 pages

Jesus girls
Yeah we had to gather these girls about queen.
:melmel:
Lis held it down solo for about a solid 10 pages, to sing gags, through and fro. Af & Bardi made a few pages cameos and then I came through delivering the 1, 2 punch. A Ci's special i like to call it.
:justabit:

Navyman

ton

fedswatchin

& "My Boo" is a cult classic, I think the majority of us would have been piqued to see how she would have flipped that.
No one, and no one is flipping their lids over her sampling this cheap ass beat from Vine
Like are you serious?

Girl bye. This makes it a better situation than My Boo which is a familiar tune, she has the chance to bring light on something that isn't as know and I think that's dope. Again depending on how she flips it.
huh?
Girl. I'm not going back and forth with them. They know I made my point so that when the "n, z, q m, ;" etc... start flying, when they don't actual have a valid point to counter it.

Anyways, what do you want this album to give lis?
:stressed:
yeah, they're just here ton fume since their faves don't have a schedule.

I nesd an album of baby making bangers,  club anthems and bold and uplifting statements in the lyrics. I'll be good with that. Wbu?

Navyman

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
Like are you serious?

huh?
Girl. I'm not going back and forth with them. They know I made my point so that when the "n, z, q m, ;" etc... start flying, when they don't actual have a valid point to counter it.

Anyways, what do you want this album to give lis?
:stressed:
yeah, they're just here ton fume since their faves don't have a schedule.

I nesd an album of baby making bangers,  club anthems and bold and uplifting statements in the lyrics. I'll be good with that. Wbu?
Yes. I want her in the clubs heavy this era. I'm cool with a mid-tempo for 3rd or 4th single. I just need my girl to get back to dancing DOWNE for a full video, with a grease sound with lyrics that are relatable to her current life(because it's so relatable to others out there, with what she's been through). That's all I'm hoping for really, not worried about the mod tempos. So not too much. Lolz.
:letsmessfag:

Drogon

Quote from: Legacy on June 24, 2018, 04:42:28 PM
Quote from: ton on June 24, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on June 24, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
Quote from: ton on June 24, 2018, 04:20:25 PM
Not 30 pages

Jesus girls

Ci got dragged on every page
how many of those pages were you dragged King?

27?
Eddie was handled in here tbh

she's still over here rummaging thru this first aid kit i provided

While ur sifting through ur AID kit look for Oxy some hearing aid batteries and Chitlins some valacyclovir

ton

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

thats how many times Ralf lashed you that one time king

90 fcking times

He had you so pissed you had my thread closed

LOONA.

Navyman

Yeah I love this now. Views and spotify streaming giving been increasing daily. The rateit's going, it will be certified gold for sure. If she performs it, maybe Plat.
:justabit: