Moesha cast reunites on The Real (full clips on first page!)

Started by XXX., November 03, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: HUGO on November 03, 2017, 05:49:26 PM
Is it me or was countess making shady facial expressions? Don?t wanna think too much of it before _ig calms me negative

:ohwow:
its not just you

I?m thinking she just isn?t what she used to be, smiling all the time and all. Idk

She was giggly and bubbly backstage with Brandy and the cast right before the show :dead: very weird

Vonc2002

I'm just watching,  it was too short. Myles looks like a young, old drunk
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

demitri.petty

November 03, 2017, 06:26:21 PM #168 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:26:37 PM by demitri.petty
Bran did contradict herself because from 2012 to 2014 she wasn?t for Moesha coming back, but honestly that was a little before reboots became a trend...and I mean sis wouldn?t mind the check so I can see her wanting to do a reboot. If they write Hakeem and Andell out the show in a decent way then it won?t be disrespectful for them... I could see Andell restaurant really taking off so she moved over seas or became Beyonce?s full time Personal chef ... I mean the den died with the Parker?s coming in!

Gilgamesh.

Naw, too many of them have died to NOT acknowledge it. It could start with Mo coming back to LA for Hakeem's funeral, they could address Andell's death later in the series, with a Monique cameo.

demitri.petty

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 03, 2017, 06:43:57 PM
Naw, too many of them have died to NOT acknowledge it. It could start with Mo coming back to LA for Hakeem's funeral, they could address Andell's death later in the series, with a Monique cameo.

If they reboot I think viewers want to remember the comedy not the soapbox it started to turn into...and plus RIP to Merlin Santana but he wasn?t a crucial part of the show for them to even acknowledge him... Andell and Hakeem can still be alive just living their life away... like how the Parker?s continued after moesha and they never addressed the pregnancy or miles being kidnapped.

BigDawg

Ray is so silly lol

Brandy and Count seem cool, maybe she was just having an off day

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on November 03, 2017, 06:59:15 PM
Ray is so silly lol

Brandy and Count seem cool, maybe she was just having an off day

aw
:stressed:

Yea. Maybe she didn?t use the hosts or something sssss

Rxxf

This was wonderful!!!
:kii:

I love the moment when
@2:37 between Bran and Count
"For them"... And Count's cute "Oop" look at Bran
:kii:

This whole thing was amazing
BRANDY

M-Rocka

Rxxf

And I'm SICK of THE REAL not posting their episodes, like Wendy.

It makes me NOT want to watch the show.
They have to get with the times.
People don't watch shows when they have their initial airings like that anymore.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Everyone looks amazing
Brandy OMF, This season 4 book
Sheryl... this damn woman, no words
Shar is so damn gorg
BRANDY