Moesha cast reunites on The Real (full clips on first page!)

Started by XXX., November 03, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

This was DOPE!!! Amazing idea to recreate the kitchen set, my childhood just kept replaying watching this...
:stressed:

Couple things thou
- Errybody LOOKS GOOD except for Countess Wig and Franks Hairline

- Segment was a bit short, Brandy was looking like no way this was the time that was booked lol

- Countess Bitch this is not a Hollywood Divas Reunion, she gave me defensive vibes like if the hosts were tryna come for her and her charcoal ass vocals couldnt save her.... im certain she was tight too b/c they ain?t acknowledge she got a spin off from the show that was successful, I?m sure she was waiting for a The Parkers mention

-Ray J was pretty funny here, nigga deadass wants to make a coin off of anything lol

-Does Miles get down?! When he was speaking I got a minor zest vibe from him...

Heated🔥

jtwoeleven

Countess seemed miserable on set, she could've kept her portly ass home. Ashy throat.

AIDS

All these years and countess still can?t find someone to make her a decent wig

Harlem

But wait a minute didn?t Count get her voice back for a little?! Didn?t it make a guest appearance on a Hollywood Divas reunion?! Would?ve been cuter for THIS reunion

Harlem

And a reboot would only be cute if Season 1-4 writers come back, maybe with a splash of Issa Rae to give a modern Cali realness to it

AIDS

Quote from: Harlem on November 03, 2017, 08:58:24 PM
But wait a minute didn?t Count get her voice back for a little?! Didn?t it make a guest appearance on a Hollywood Divas reunion?! Would?ve been cuter for THIS reunion
[/quote

Dcccccc

She can?t turn her thyroid condition on and off

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 08:15:20 PM
Quote from: Stewie on November 03, 2017, 07:53:54 PM
Countess will never come off as arrogant or rude to me....She's just animated :ohwow: :young: :sobusyjetsetter: :receipts: :raycharles2urmess: :howfestive: :ATLcameo: :wellheythere: :hmph: :damselindistress: :heyddy: :justabit: :diddraispoot: :nowgorl: :plea: :jarvwhereru:
ndffhfhffffffff
p,;['lmonp;ik'vy9;icltu8rx7yeiz6uw5$QYUW5zeixrctvihy;bojupn kibuvy8cptox7r6zei5wU$&Szeixfo

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: MARS. on November 03, 2017, 09:03:22 PM
Quote from: Harlem on November 03, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

Dcccccc

She can?t turn her thyroid condition on and off
l[k-]pjm09h-8g07f9y68dt57osr46eizwztexroct8pvy9bug0i
b
pguv'0fo7y9cdi6t8sux5r7z4e6

ya rock muh world.

Myles just sitting there like when is this shit over so i can get my check and get some more drugs

,ff,

ya rock muh world.

siubgvyf @ coutness not answering the prank question

GODmera looking at her like bitch u better be lucky u even on a stage. answer me

im crying