Moesha cast reunites on The Real (full clips on first page!)

Started by XXX., November 03, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

And Brandy was being genuine here.  Sometimes, you don't know how something feels until you're all together again.  She was overwhelmed and surprised by the way she felt.  You could tell.

I'm screaming at her like, "THAT'S IT!?  :uhh:" when it ended.

Either sis didn't want it to end or she was mad Tamera couldn't rub on her leg under the table anymore. :blessed:

XXX.

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 04, 2017, 12:21:00 AM
Yeah when I saw Kim cry a bit I realized she wasn't being a diva or anything

she just needs a new wig

!!!!!!!!

The way she cried as SOON as Brandy cried. LASDJFAJSDFNASDFNN

And YEAH.  Her wig looked like it was about to slide down her eyebrows any minute.  :kii:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 04, 2017, 12:21:04 AM
And Brandy was being genuine here.  Sometimes, you don't know how something feels until you're all together again.  She was overwhelmed and surprised by the way she felt.  You could tell.

Either sis didn't want it to end or she was mad Tamera couldn't rub on her leg under the table anymore. :blessed:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

they really kept reaching over and petting each other

:kii:

STFU

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: XXX. on November 04, 2017, 12:21:04 AM

lollll

Sovereign.

I think a reboot could work. And they need to stick to straight comedy cause that dark mess they pulled that last season. :dead:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on November 04, 2017, 12:19:49 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 04, 2017, 12:16:52 AM
Tamera is STUNNING and wants a taste of Brandy. couldn't love her more right now LMAO

She looked AMAZING!

This season, she's been rocking nothing but natural hair textures and her natural hair.  I love the curly/kinky/afro styles.  She is so pretty!

UGH!  :gorlonfire:

And  :kii: at her wanting a taste of Brandy.  Kelly Row. where were ya? :scrumptious:
sdsdsdsd somewhere calling Bey on speaker phone so everyone can hear

XXX.

Quote from: cater 2 u on November 04, 2017, 12:12:54 AM
Quote from: XXX. on November 04, 2017, 12:11:45 AM
Quote from: cater 2 u on November 04, 2017, 12:09:45 AM
Quote from: XXX. on November 04, 2017, 12:05:11 AM
Tamera looks amazing on this episode.  Damn!
!!!!

Like bitch, you wasted this look on a mess where you're not supposed to be the focus?

sf,ffs
',s
's,sf,

She's fucking booking!

:scrumptious:

Her hair is GORGEOUS! :gorlonfire:

And this makeup!  She looks like she lost some weight too.

I kinda JUMPED BACK!  adjsfjasdfnnNNNNnnnn
!!!!

Yes she looks smaller and everything

her pretending to luv those dry ass salads must be paying off

mmmm mmmmm good! lmao!

:kii:

Heated🔥

XXX.

Quote from: Mary Jane on November 04, 2017, 12:27:06 AM
im sorry but this fucking hairline is distracting!!!
:stressed:

Is that glue around the ears? JAJSDFNASDFNNjjjjjjj

This receding lace.

ya rock muh world.

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 12:29:32 AM #266 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 12:30:16 AM by cater 2 u
I could see a networking picking up a Moesha reboot with the influx of all Black errthang that's been making its way back to the mainstream...

but I dunno what it would be about. I dunno if I'd wanna see more seasons of them locating Myle's bahvey or Moesha typing in her 'acbook at the end of each episode.

I'd honestly prefer a Parkers reboot - and throw the MOesha cast in there somewhere

Heated🔥

I could see Netflix picking it up and also releasing the previous seasons.
id fucking LIVEEEEEEE
:flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

yea the show would have to be very different and "grown" but still comedy.  Without Monique and that parkers feel, im not sure i want it
either. And im a stan :dead: