NU SUGABABES ALBUM. BITCHHHHHHH

Started by ophababes., May 14, 2024, 06:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

QuoteIt looks like new music is on the way from Brit-Pop icons, the Sugababes.

Mutya Buena, Keisha Buchanan, and Siobhan Donaghy have eteranlly etched their name in the history books thanks to chart-topping anthems such as 'Push the Button' and 'Too Lost in You.'

Now, after reclaiming their name and legacy, the trio is strutting forward towards the release of fresh material. 

Speaking on the new music at the launch of their Absolut collaboration, Donaghy said:

"With our new music, it's always hard to describe as we jump around so much with genres. I feel like we can take it dark and poetic and then also bring the bops!"

She added:

"Once we finished the summer festival season last year, we went straight back into the studio because it's just been impossible to find time. However, we've definitely found our sound for the new record. I can reveal that the album is in its finishing touches stage now."

Buchanan said of their legacy and current sentiment more broadly:

"We were so humbled and truly grateful. It was an amazing night! Honestly, things mean so much more when you have been through the things that we have.

We don't take anything for granted and we are so blessed to have the legacy that we have."

We're all sorts of ready!

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2024/05/sugababes-confirm-new-album-its-in-the-finishing-stages/?amp

cvvvnhhjvvvnjgghhhjjhffjfhhhkk t fhhn f gg DV ghjjgjjjk

MY QUEENS.IM READY TO FUCKING STANNNNNNNNNN

:gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:

Gilgamesh.

Saw them last year and vocally, they all still got it. Can't wait for this.