Things get a lil tense between Tamera & Jeannie

Started by Kalifornia., September 22, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Southside Vicious on September 22, 2018, 01:45:46 PM
I think this whole TaMAGA could be weighing even more heavily on her because it may be a "I told you so" moment for Tia.

Tia's not saying much but I'm pretty sure in the back of her head somewhere she's probably like  :welllol:
vgcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbb
Excellent.  Meanwhile she?s perched on a show with her husband on Oprah?s network entitled ?Black love? ssssss

What a bitch

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: LOONA. on September 22, 2018, 12:20:03 AM
Tamera is unraveling

Her marriage is gonna end in shambles     

hopefully she marries a black man next ...

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Nine on September 22, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
Tamera is just fake and phony. Probably why no one likes her or connects with her.

The way those neck rolls and eye rolls popped out. Are you ok gorl?

:uhh:

They?re calling her TaMAGA now btw.

Opposites Attract.

I think "Gay" is only a put off thing once you add sex. It's so weird to me how people sexualize innocent things. Being Gay is more than fucking up the butt. Introducing Gay characters is simply a way for individuals to see a reflection of themselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

Besides how your children are raised in your household is your responsibility. They should be made aware that the shit they see on TV is for entertainment purposes only.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

African Queen

I wouldn't want my small kids being taught any kind of gay shit. PERIOD.

African Queen

Quote from: Southside Vicious on September 22, 2018, 12:52:58 AM

This bitch is a lesbian stuck in the closet.

Well her husband gives a butch fem tease so maybe that is why is works. :woohoo:

Sinpool

LOONA.

Kaeli.

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 22, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on September 22, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
I see points on both sides though. 3 & 4 year old kids don?t usually care about all that.

However, if they?re gonna show Kermit & Piggy all boo?d up then why can?t there be a gay couple?

This argument is baseless. Miss Piggy never appeared on Sesame Street, so it doesn?t make sense to compare her interactions with Kermit on The Muppet Show with what was happening on Sesame Street. I do think, however, you are correct about kids? general disinterest in the sexual orientation of puppets.
I was about to say i personally don't remember seeing miss piggy and kermit as a couple on Sesame Street