Summer House: Martha's Vineyard-Season 2 Trailer

Started by BetterAngels, February 22, 2024, 07:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

THE REUNION AT THE CLUBHOUSE! I LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT TO TUNE IN!  :flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

Cowgirl

I watched the first episode of season 2 last night, probably gonna finish the season for the next couple of nights. Noelle is such a great addition

BetterAngels

Quote from: Cowgirl on May 22, 2024, 07:15:24 PMI watched the first episode of season 2 last night, probably gonna finish the season for the next couple of nights. Noelle is such a great addition

She was up until close to the end.  I think her drama with Summer ended up bringing down her energy and she wasn't as fun as she was the first few episodes

Cowgirl

Quote from: BetterAngels on May 23, 2024, 02:26:05 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 22, 2024, 07:15:24 PMI watched the first episode of season 2 last night, probably gonna finish the season for the next couple of nights. Noelle is such a great addition

She was up until close to the end.  I think her drama with Summer ended up bringing down her energy and she wasn't as fun as she was the first few episodes
Oh damn.  Let me watch the rest of the season first if before my full assessment then

BetterAngels

Quote from: Cowgirl on May 23, 2024, 02:42:06 PM
Quote from: BetterAngels on May 23, 2024, 02:26:05 PM

Oh damn.  Let me watch the rest of the season first if before my full assessment then

Oh, I still like her, but her energy shifted, but Summer was a drain.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Today at 03:47:44 PM #126 Last Edit: Today at 03:48:29 PM by Cowgirl
Loved this season and reunion. They've done such a great job showcases so many different personalities. I want Summer, Preston, and Amir to make their exits now.

ReVon

YEAH THIS IS NOT THE SHOW FOR PRESTONS PERSONALITY.

I CAN DO WITHOUT ALEX TOO. I HATE WHEN HE TRIES TO SING.
IT IS SO CRINGY. AND EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE SIDE EYE/SHADE HIM. :dead:

I CAN ABSOLUTELY DO WITHOUT SUMMER RETURNING.

Corp.

Preston pissed me off on the reunion. I agree that Summer, Preston and Amir can go. Everybody following behind Jordan and icing Jasmine out because she had an issue with her. No one could give a reason as to why she wasn't getting invited to events.

ReVon

JORDIN ASS CAN GO TOO. SHE IS TOO PRETTY TO HAVE SUCH A NASTY ATTITUDE.  :disgusted:

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

I'm just happy to be in agreement with who needs to exit for once lol.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius