Mary J. Blige Deems Donald Trump 'Racist,' Calls Out President for Speaking 'Vic

Started by Lazarus, January 24, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Mary J. Blige Deems Donald Trump 'Racist,' Calls Out President for Speaking 'Viciously' Against Women
At a Sundance Film Festival junket for her upcoming movie Mudbound (Jan. 22), Mary J. Blige kept it real while speaking on her views of president Donald Trump.

"I just really can?t support this," she said of Trump's presidency. "He speaks about women viciously and he?s just? racist. It makes me emotional, I haven?t been this emotional all day.?

Blige's comments came after millions protested as part the nationwide Women's March on Saturday (Jan. 21), the day after Trump's inauguration.

?My hopes are that this brings us together as people, period,? Blige said regarding the historic march. ?Not as black people? but as people, and [understanding] that the only thing that?s going to make anything change is for us to love each other.?

Prior to the November election, Blige supported Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton during her presidential run. The two sat down for an interview her Apple Music-powered show The 411 last September and discussed police brutality.

Yasssss!!!!!! Bring back unfilter Mary  :stressed:

Admin

garlic

"I just really can?t support this,"

has me screaming. i can hear her passion.

Cowgirl