Started by The definition, April 16, 2024, 05:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

This means nothing is coming  :overit:

Aalumeci.

Yea she basically said "it's a thought"

Gilgamesh.

GYNandTONIC

Queen looks stunning! She just seems so stiff and depleted of energy. Where is her personality? It's weird AF

NEW MOON

April 17, 2024, 02:11:02 PM #35 Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:11:52 PM by NEW MOON
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2024, 11:49:08 AM:flamebroiled:

https://x.com/thegreatisnate/status/1780376133026148381

I feel like she saw the comments on here about people calling her vague because her answers.. :plzstop: 

"Yes, Music is coming, I start tomorrow!"

:plea:

She seems excited about the new chapter.

GYNandTONIC

NEW MOON

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 17, 2024, 02:33:48 PMThat looked excited to yall  :uhh:

More excited than she was when she dropped an entire Christmas project

Justice Jackson

She looks beautiful

And she definitely saw some comments somewhere

I clocked it when she said she was still inspired and loved music. Because I had my doubts lol
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

NEW MOON

Hopefully she saw our comments about Frank Gatson and Sikora.

Silent if you are reading,

Can you kindly express to her that they do not have the creativity to execute her brand.

:sobusyjetsetter:

makeme

Ooh, Brandy if you're reading this, please do a residency or a tour or Broadway in the next year!

:gorlonfire:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Andthecategoryis...

April 17, 2024, 05:10:05 PM #41 Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:13:30 PM by Andthecategoryis...
Why does she never have direction when its so much time to think and get a feel of what sound you want to go for....these next two albums really need to be classics, whether they are commercially "successful" or not.

So many new writers and producers (and some established) she could be working with

And why is Sy'rai the only thing/person that inspires her...she's been saying that for a good 7 years
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 17, 2024, 02:04:48 PMQueen looks stunning! She just seems so stiff and depleted of energy. Where is her personality? It's weird AF
yea like robotic....the only time she gave a real answer was when Roxie was brought up

NEW MOON

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on April 17, 2024, 05:10:05 PMWhy does she never have direction when its so much time to think and get a feel of what sound you want to go for....these next two albums really need to be classics, whether they are commercially "successful" or not.

So many new writers and producers (and some established) she could be working with

I think Brandy has said before she doesn't listen to new music

So there's not much to pull from until you start working with people.

I do wonder if this is something she really wants or if she just goes through the motions because expectation is placed on her to be someone who releases albums.

She could be a soundtrack singer like Cynthia Erivo.

And probably get more recognition and make more

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: NEW MOON on April 17, 2024, 05:14:20 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on April 17, 2024, 05:10:05 PMWhy does she never have direction when its so much time to think and get a feel of what sound you want to go for....these next two albums really need to be classics, whether they are commercially "successful" or not.

I think Brandy has said before she doesn't listen to new music

So there's not much to pull from until you start working with people.

I do wonder if this is something she really wants or if she just goes through the motions because expectation is placed on her to be someone who releases albums.

She could be a soundtrack singer like Cynthia Erivo.

And probably get more recognition and make more
She doesn't listen to new music and that's the problem...Bran has no awareness of wtf is going on in the industry and the fact that so many of her peers have catapulted off a sound that she familiarized and could have developed even more.

I really could do an EP w/ a concept/theme of 5-7 songs every 1-2 years instead of waiting 5 yrs for an album that isn't pushed and lacks a complete vision