Chameleon

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on May 10, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
I remember perfectly her saying "to me, this is my first single"

so....  :kii:

there u have it.

I thought maybe I was trippin but that's exactly what I remember

Chameleon

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2016, 12:49:19 PM
i mean its a legit question why yall be getting mad when someone asks a question

im curious too on whats going on with it

I mean!!!

Vonc2002

Britney spears released that pretty gorls song with iggy, wtf was that for?
Beyonce has multiple visuals for grown woman that aint on no album and only gets performed on tour
Chris brown shits out music like its a daily occurrence.
I didn't at all think she had intentions on that being a single to an album,  especially after it was just released that she was in court negotiations.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:17:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:12:43 PM
Please, its 2016. People release music FOR FUN now. I took that as nothing more than a gift to her fans and i definitely didn't think there would be some album coming. Artists release music and videos for no other reason then to put it out there at this point
What major artists are out there shooting professionally directed music videos/spending budget money for "fun"?

I can see if she took her iPhone and decided to do an impromptu mess, but that's not the case.
Answered above
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Chameleon

Please, its 2016. People release music FOR FUN now.
Bran never been that type of girl. Every thing else we got from her was leaked with the exception of like 4 songs

Chameleon

Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:18:45 PM
Quote from: Big Bertha on May 10, 2016, 01:16:05 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2016, 12:49:19 PM
i mean its a legit question why yall be getting mad when someone asks a question

im curious too on whats going on with it

I mean!!!
nnnnn

I don't understand why your throat was jumped down either.

You're a fan, your fav released new music, performed it on a stage, shot a video for it, this is not the signs of someone who is "just having a little fun". This is what artists do when they are in gear to promote a project.

The girls just love to take a Wack at me  :cheerup:

Glock started this and they all felt it was ok to do so

Vonc2002

May 10, 2016, 01:22:16 PM #36 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:22:56 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Big Bertha on May 10, 2016, 01:19:47 PM
Please, its 2016. People release music FOR FUN now.
Bran never been that type of girl. Every thing else we got from her was leaked with the exception of like 4 songs
Bran has a new team that recognizes its not 1998 anymore.  U don't and shouldn't just release music at album time anymore.  Isn't that what we've been asking for this whole time? This is probably why she don't wanna do the shit, damned if u do and damned if you don't.  Now she need to be performing everywhere and out here promoting a damn single that has no album to be on,  like :dead:

GLOCK

v

Not blaming me for your attention seeking antics.
Sit..

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Any girl that expected a series of performances and an album to follow B&P.. is stupid!
No announcement of an Alber..
No talk after the vidya..
No promo.
No word from bran about it..

What was left to be desired? She shot a vidya made it available for fags to purchase... And she punched on.
This is a normality in the industry these days!
You girls just wanna shade and bitch...

The only thing worth mentioning is her not releasing an EP..
But she has never presented B&P like a new era...
Fans took this and ran with it!
Stop fuming in hopes of a 10 page thread mess :overit:

Chameleon

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 10, 2016, 01:22:41 PM
v

Sit..

Me asking a question about my fave is attention seeking?

GLOCK

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 10, 2016, 01:23:50 PM
  :dead: @ releasing music for fun
V

That is what it felt like tho  :dead:
Like a testing of the waters
How didn't anyone get that from B&P?
It has never given me era!
And I doubt any songs she recorded even resembled this

Vonc2002

Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:21:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 10, 2016, 01:18:36 PM
Quote from: herbie. on May 10, 2016, 01:17:32 PM
Please, its 2016. People release music FOR FUN now. I took that as nothing more than a gift to her fans and i definitely didn't think there would be some album coming. Artists release music and videos for no other reason then to put it out there at this point
What major artists are out there shooting professionally directed music videos/spending budget money for "fun"?

I can see if she took her iPhone and decided to do an impromptu mess, but that's not the case.
Answered above
I see you referenced "Pretty Girls".

but...

QuoteIn December 2014, Azalea told Kiss 108 backstage at their Jingle Ball Tour 2014 that their collaborative song would premiere in 2015, "We have a song, which is going to be her first single, coming out next year."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Girls_(Britney_Spears_and_Iggy_Azalea_song)

There was a plan behind that collaboration. They didn't do it for fun, Vonc.
Just because it looks fun doesn't mean it was "for" fun. This is all business when you bring in budgets, etc.
Ok but that isn't the case for everyone so what's ur confusion? :dead:
In 2016 artists are not just releasing music to sell. Didn't Miley cyrus just do a whole album and release it for free? This is not some unheard of thing :kii:

Vonc2002

May 10, 2016, 01:28:35 PM #43 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:28:47 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 10, 2016, 01:27:12 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 10, 2016, 01:23:50 PM
  :dead: @ releasing music for fun
V

That is what it felt like tho  :dead:
Like a testing of the waters
How didn't anyone get that from B&P?
It has never given me era!
And I doubt any songs she recorded even resembled this
Right! at what point did this feel like an album coming?  Was it the big release on soundcloud :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: Big Bertha on May 10, 2016, 01:26:03 PM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 10, 2016, 01:22:41 PM
v

Sit..

Me asking a question about my fave is attention seeking?
-Creating a thread that would lead to bran getting lashed is attention seeking
-creating a thread that has been created by 2-3 users that you have participated in is attention seeking
-finding crafty ways to have a negative discussion about Brandy is attention seeking

And that's all you'll get from me today