Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kid TV Documentary Trailer

Started by Lazarus, February 09, 2024, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 19, 2024, 10:29:20 PMThere were just so many moments that gave me chills from his story... just witnessing him revisit his trauma like that was very tough to watch...

When he said "I knew right then my life was about to change forever...." and that long pause.... Wow.

!!

Watching how emotional his dad was really really sad

JCJ 🪐

They mentioned Leonardo with this Peck dude...I wonder if he tried some mess with him. This is CRAZY
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

I'm sorry but Drake's mother is a stupid bitch...you don't know that nigga from a can of paint and you gonna trust him over your ex husband because you're too pissed at him

JCJ 🪐

And then his girlfriend's mother clocked the tea right away. His bitch ass mother needs to be smacked

STUNNA GOD

I really wanna know his relationship with his mother today.. I clocked how he said his girlfriend's mother was able to clock it in 60 seconds, meanwhile his mother was OBLIVIOUS.

JCJ 🪐

The list of actors who wrote these letters....BABY. This is mess

Cowgirl

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 20, 2024, 12:15:02 AMI really wanna know his relationship with his mother today.. I clocked how he said his girlfriend's mother was able to clock it in 60 seconds, meanwhile his mother was OBLIVIOUS.
It's really sad how some parents will sell their children in exchange for money and fame.

shante smith

just signed back up to MAX to watch this mess

and they need to cut yall a got damn check

am need to know and see wat kinda MESS has u gorls in here gasping for points

JCJ 🪐

shante smith

tale as old as time

weird , undesirable white man takin out his mess on other peoples lives

or just takin peoples lives altogether

Cowgirl

shante smith

these letters of support for brian peck to get his sentence lessened   :uhh:

talking about he must have been "tempted"
or "pushed" to the point where he "caved in"

this was a grown ass 40+ year old man with a 15 year old boy.

i dont care if the child did an entire burlesque number in front of them unprovoked

that is still an adult and that is still a got damn child

beginning and end of story. no need for additional details or context once i learn an adult was involved/engaged in any way.