CHRIS BROWN ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM ?HEARTBREAK ON A FULL MOON?

Started by Lazarus, May 01, 2016, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

QuoteBreezy is back at it. Just days after dropping his OHB mixtape Before da Trap: Nights in Tarzana, Chris Brown has announced his eighth solo album, Heartbreak on a Full Moon.

The R&B superstar took to Instagram over the weekend to reveal the title. ?NEW ALBUM (HEARTBREAK ON A FULL MOON),? he wrote in the since-deleted post (via HHNM).

Just last week, he revealed that a new single will drop on Thursday, May 5. ?NEW SINGLE DROPS MAY 5TH,? he said.

Additionally, he is gearing up to launch the European leg of his ?One Hell of a Nite Tour? on May 22 as well as his Welcome to My Life documentary.

Heartbreak on a Full Moon serves as the follow-up to December?s Royalty, which debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200.

http://www.rap-up.com/2016/05/01/chris-brown-announces-new-album-heartbreak-on-a-full-moon/

AIDS!

Buy The Stars✨

BAPHOMET.

Demm_

Quote from: GOLD on May 01, 2016, 05:18:15 PM
Is he trying to get out of some contract? :uhh:
!!!!!!!! Wasnt his last mess just released in January or something???

Young

His fans...omfff

Im torn. He spoils them with music but cusses them out and verbally abuses them.

I dunno if im jealous or not

Young

D.I.E.G.O.

fff He may drop back to back albums and what not but it's not quality material. He needs a break

Kaeli.

His fans have gotten 8(about to be 9) Albers, an EP, Several features &  7 mixtapes worth of mess in the last 11 years :dead:

Granted most of it sounds the same

Nyan Cat

Vonc2002

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 01, 2016, 05:19:56 PM
wtf Jesus his fans are lucky af
All this terrible ass music that he releases over and over again? Please, id rather wait on an album before i advocate someone releasing the same shit over and over.  He's shown no growth as a singer or artist. U and him can keep this shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

hopefully this album slays

Royalty didnt really BEWK me

BrokenHeartsHeal