Me & Malc just wrapped up the pod mess

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 01, 2016, 05:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merkaba

Quote from: Rajesha on May 01, 2016, 06:06:24 PM
Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 01, 2016, 06:03:48 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on May 01, 2016, 06:02:07 PM
You better leave the part in where you thought native people of Haiti are actually Spaniards. Inaccurate, awfully researching self... that is all i'mma say, nighty

u need to hope i leave out the part where u broke the fuck down over those damn GIFs. u sleep tight tho hun

You mean how you started crying when you talked about your damn grand mother Ms. DeLarry? Whoose pic you have been SPAMMING the board with? Getting all whimsy in your voice? Having to interrupt the convo, because you were overwhelmed with emotion? You mean THAT?

My heart is torn in pieces
It's my offering

yummy

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 01, 2016, 06:02:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 01, 2016, 06:01:35 PM
Quote from: Marie Laveau on May 01, 2016, 05:58:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 01, 2016, 05:58:02 PM
I might actually tune into this one,  wait :ohwow:

n

Pretty sure you listened to the others too luv

I DEFINITELY didn't :dead:
Nothing against afro but i dont watch or listen to any of these Internet people, im not interested.  I haven't even seen the brandy interview she did with the guys whose house burned down.  Afro is funny so im sure they're great for whoever is interested

SSDASSDSDSDSDSDSDSD

AZXTTYKKKHHBBCBNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNMNMMMNNNM

SouravMay

Being Melungeon gave me closure! Black culture is not my culture tbh... That is not how I grew up. I am not just a regular African American and if the gorls are mad, that is them!

fffff sis!
B7

Vonc2002

Cant lie,  im interested in this. U guys sure are hyping it up.  When does the shit drop
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 01, 2016, 06:10:53 PM
Cant lie,  im interested in this. U guys sure are hyping it up.  When does the shit drop

merkaba

not I'm not a regular African American fxcv

v
sd
fdf

xv
cx
v
d
sf

all of you are the same shit tbh

v
xcv
xc
v

sdf
f

Lawd, where are you

yummy

Quote from: Rajesha on May 01, 2016, 06:06:24 PM
Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 01, 2016, 06:03:48 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on May 01, 2016, 06:02:07 PM
You better leave the part in where you thought native people of Haiti are actually Spaniards. Inaccurate, awfully researching self... that is all i'mma say, nighty

u need to hope i leave out the part where u broke the fuck down over those damn GIFs. u sleep tight tho hun

You mean how you started crying when you talked about your damn grand mother Ms. DeLarry? Whoose pic you have been SPAMMING the board with? Getting all whimsy in your voice? Having to interrupt the convo, because you were overwhelmed with emotion? You mean THAT?

:udontlookok:

I'm starting to think none of this is real

SouravMay

Whatever gorl, what you don't know is that I recorded even the pre- and after mess were you spilled personal tea, so if you try me, that shit will leak.

Nighty night sis...

The TRUTH about the board being deleted and everything.

B7

merkaba

Quote from: Rajesha on May 01, 2016, 06:12:39 PM
Whatever gorl, what you don't know is that I recorded even the pre- and after mess were you spilled personal tea, so if you try me, that shit will leak.

Nighty night sis...

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

KING BENTLEY.

Nighty night sis...

s

are yawl just doing promo bby bro? :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Nighty night sis...

sddssdsdddsdddddddddd
MESS! MESS! MESS!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrandyFromTheFuture

Jon

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 01, 2016, 06:08:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 01, 2016, 06:01:35 PM
Quote from: Marie Laveau on May 01, 2016, 05:58:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 01, 2016, 05:58:02 PM
I might actually tune into this one,  wait :ohwow:

n

Pretty sure you listened to the others too luv

the brandy interview she did with the guys whose house burned down.

gvcxxdfxxcccccccccccc

that fat one and the skinny one living in his grandma's house? I didn't know his house burned down. lol

COD.

yekim

Nighty night sis...